1.    #1  
    Alright, I'm 'boutta go on a trip for the holidays and I'm gonna put my MP3 capabilities to the test... Does playing MP3s have a big effect on battery life? I know conventional mp3 players are known for superb battery life, but what 'bout the treo? If I play and cut off the screen, would that make a significant difference?
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
    The cure for boredom. Talk anything.
    If you're just playing audio off the card and via ear headphones, then the Treo really has superb battery life. Streaming shoutcast on the other hand really sucks battery farily quickly as to be expected. I can play for many hours and only use moderate amounts of battery life...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Yep...the 600 lasts a really long time while playing music with PTunes...I only use it through the speaker though, so I'm sure it is even better with headphones than the hours of use I could get if I tried. I just use my ipod usually though...PTunes is only when I'm showering or whatever...
  4.    #4  
    Nice! Thanks for the info
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
    The cure for boredom. Talk anything.