1.    #1  
    I have not seen this mentioned, but using the FCC search page https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/cgi-bin/ws...Generic_Search (use palmone as the applicant name and date range from 08/01/04 12/31/04) you can get pictures now of the ATT branded phone and manual. Before these were dead links at the request of palm and only the sprint version was availible.

Cheers,
    DigitalDan
    Excellent. Thanks digitaldan. I'm anxiously waiting for my Vienna Channels GSM 650, and some pics and a couple of hundred pages of manual are a good pacifier.
    Thanks,
    Great info.
    Not only external pictures.You can see autopsy shots of GSM Treo 650.
  4.    #4  
    Yes, for xmas I'm getting

1. tomtom blutooth navigator 2004 GPS/Maps
    2. Vaja personalized case
    3. 2GB SD Ultra
    4. palm side case
    5. screen protectors

6. NO GSM treo 650 to use all this stuff with :-(

On a side note, after looking at the manuals, they seem to still be incomplete, and the pictures are interesting because they not only show the GSM 650, but the GSM 650 in various cases, some I didn't think palmone actually produces. I wonder if this means the first wave of GSM palms will be ATT branded and ATT locked (due to the fact that ATT probably was operating business as usual all the way until the cingular merger, so palmone has produced a quantity of phones for them pre merger).
    Goodluck digitaldan,
    Do you know of any good deals on 2gb SD Ultacard.
    Any idea about when will the GSM unit become available in US ?
    Did the merger somehow delayed the release?
    tks - great catch - gsm is obviously a quad-band, great for roaming ... terrific.
    Uh..the only thing I see is PDF files relating to the Tungsten T5.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by foo fighter
    Uh..the only thing I see is PDF files relating to the Tungsten T5.
    There are several entries, look for those that specify a frequency in the ~800s, ala GSM devices, you want to select details wich will take you to a page listing the manual, transcripts between palmone and the fcc as well as interal/external photos of the device (ATT GSM).
  9.    #9  
    some pics
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Foo,
    I just checked it again.
    Do what it says in post one.
    When your search brings the list. Click on 'detail' in row1 column 1.
    Check details on next page
    Aha! Found it. I simply used "Palm" as the search string instead of PalmOne.
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldan
    some pics
    Man, what kind of humongous camera are they using? Look in the little mirror on the picture of the back of the TREO.
    Quote Originally Posted by GWB
    Man, what kind of humongous camera are they using? Look in the little mirror on the picture of the back of the TREO.
    Holy crap! That thing's frickin' huge!
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    What's the word on getting the GSM one through Vienna Channels? I already got my Sprint PCS one throught them. They're mis-represent the price though. I got charged almost $40.00 in S&H & Tax. Site said a FLAT $350.00..... That made me mad. Either that or perhaps I didn't see where they said that's NOT included in the price...
    Current Hardware: Treo 650 - Sprint PCS (My first palm)
    Retired hardware: Casio E-115 / E-125 / HP Jornada 568 / 548 / Hitachi G1000 Toshiba 305 / iPaqs 3855 / 3955 / 5455 / 5555 / 4705 / Motorola MPx-220 / (That's all that I remember)
    In one of those PDF's, there is a pic of a 650 with a Cingular logo. Not news, just the first time I've seen it.

FCC Link
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldan
    some pics
    i want an attws 650. the cingular phones have to much garbage on them
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    Its a sony mavica floppy disk camera. The size is cuz of the 3 1/2 floppy disk drive.
    Thanks for the pointer!

Boy, Sprint definitely has a better color scheme (too bad as I'm getting a GSM one). I didn't particularly like the Sprint 600 (too dark), but the current one is a beauty.
    Humm, so the AT&T version color is being used for the Cingular one. Can't say I like the looks of it. Guess we'll have to see what the availablity of the GSM unlocked one is. Boy, the 600 wasn't nearly this far behind with the GSM release.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatma
    In one of those PDF's, there is a pic of a 650 with a Cingular logo. Not news, just the first time I've seen it.

FCC Link
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by silverado
    Boy, Sprint definitely has a better color scheme (too bad as I'm getting a GSM one). I didn't particularly like the Sprint 600 (too dark), but the current one is a beauty.
    Yeah, I'm not sure why this model has a metallic blue case surrounding the screen..but it looks hideous. Still, a Treo 650 by any other scheme is just as sweet. And there is that damned orange Cingular logo taunting me like a monkey holding his banana. Grrr!!!