1.    #1  
    I could really use a screen capture utility right about now. I've searched left and right with no success. Is there one?
    Quote Originally Posted by mandroid
    I could really use a screen capture utility right about now. I've searched left and right with no success. Is there one?
    try QuickTake www.toysoft.ca/quicktake.html
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    After getting a tidbit from tanster on a post that I did wondering the same thing ...

ScreenShot utilities on Treo 650
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=70361

I was able to get ScreenShot5 2.2 working. I'll probably stick with that. I've used it on other devices in the past, and I like how you can preview, and save to SD card as JPG very easily. It also does not require the use of an SD card. However it is rather on the pricey side if you decide to register at $16.90 (I have been a registered user for awhile, so this was not a concern).

I might also put on Snap as it is only 11kb, and a lot of people recommend it.
    Palm Pro -> Palm IIIx -> HandSpring Visor Deluxe -> HandSpring Visor Prism -> Tapwave Zodiac 2 (don't use much) | Treo 650 | Palm LifeDrive (returned)