Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    in Camera, pressing the 'eye' icon switches to infra-red mode which helps in low light conditions.
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    What "eye" icon in the camera are you talking about? I don't see it in mine.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DocGo
    What "eye" icon in the camera are you talking about? I don't see it in mine.
    I would like to know as well.
    Alt + Left Shift + I
    Quote Originally Posted by ekerbuddy
    Alt + Left Shift + I
    this is a search feature, it has nothing to do with the camera
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    if you set the treo on a piece of paper the paper will wait there until you get back. so i use my treo as a paper wait
    think i should patent the name?
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by ekerbuddy
    Alt + Left Shift + I
    Could you post a before and after pic using this technique?
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Great Thread! I found so many nifty tricks that I wanted to try that I had to grab a pen & paper as I couldn't remember them all and didn't want to jump in and out of Blazer over and over. Keep 'em coming.

Ivory...
    Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    Option+5way up/down lets you scroll page by page in Contacts and Call log
    (Picked up from another tread - http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=80701 )
    JoranG
    Treo650 Unlocked GSM (Cust ROM 1.71/1.20 ENA w/ FAT32.prc) - TomTom Navigator v5 (Western Europe Maps)
    When running Blazer in optimized display you can select the Back button with the 5-Way (Space, Up, Left, Center) and it will give you a choice of backing up to any of the last several pages you've been to instead of just backing one page at a time.

Ivory...

PS. Any way to make a stylus tap or backspace key do the same? They both seem to only back one page.
    Oooh..I found a new one! If you hold down R in the messaging app, it deletes the selected message. Much easier than using your thumb or the 5 way nav.

Now if only I could figure out how to make it go to the next message when you're reading messages?
    Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorea
    If you hold down R in the messaging app, it deletes the selected message.
    Doesn't work for me (Unlocked GSM 1.15/1.06ROW)
    JoranG
    Treo650 Unlocked GSM (Cust ROM 1.71/1.20 ENA w/ FAT32.prc) - TomTom Navigator v5 (Western Europe Maps)
    It got one of my colleagues...ahem..."laid" once. Does that count?
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Might have missed it, but pushing the 'mystery' button on the side (below Volume) for a few seconds starts RealPlayer . . .
    This is kinda nifty...if you go into the camera application and then aim it at the infrared port of your laptop, you can actually see the infrared port searching for nearby infrared devices every few seconds...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorea
    Oooh..I found a new one! If you hold down R in the messaging app, it deletes the selected message. Much easier than using your thumb or the 5 way nav.
    Try hitting the delete key. It works in many apps.
    Say you have certain contacts setup as Favorites in the Phone App.
    When those Favorite contacts are highlighted in the Phone App push the
    Spacebar and all of that contact's phone numbers are available! Highlight the
    one you want and hit the select button and voila...it dials that number.

If you have multiple Favorites setup for the same person, i.e. their home, cell,
    etc. you can just use one button and free up the other buttons.

Great tip! I think it was already posted in this thead though...
    --> Me fail english? That's unpossible!! <--
    Some of the Blazer tips mentioned here are mentioned in the surprisingly useful menu item Options->Tips in Blazer.
    You can also use Blazer to access saved web pages or files on an SD card. I have maps saved in a folder named DCIM/Maps on an SD card named TREO. I can access, say, the CTA.gif map by typing in
    file:///TREO/DCIM/Maps/CTA.gif into Blazer.

This works for entire HTML pages on an SD card as well. I usually keep various maps bookmarked.

When viewing a picture in Pics, use the 5-way. Up to zoom in, Down to zoom out, Left for previous picture, Right for next.
    Quote Originally Posted by odysseus
    Try hitting the delete key. It works in many apps.
    That works too! Now if only I could get a key to make it to go to the next message.....anyone?

The Treo 300 had it...why doesn't the 650 have it?
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast