Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819
    I think it is great that users are being helped from the threads the other users have put together even though they may been posted for quite some time.
    Quote Originally Posted by steinbej View Post
    Hey, I don't do a lot of texting, so I didn't realize this until now.

While texting, the Treo will replace my typing with the logical formatting without making me enter them myself!

I type i, it types I
    I type dont, it types don't
    I type theyre, it types they're
    etc.

What a nice simple well executed little time saver!
    -- Josh
    You should check out the very cool little freeware app called PowerDict from www.PalmPowerUps.com. It not only allows you to see all of the text that a Treo/Centro will auto-fix for you, but it also allows you to add some of your own or change/remove ones that you don't like. Here is another short thread that discusses it.
    Quote Originally Posted by scheumanrj View Post
    You should check out the very cool little freeware app called PowerDict from www.PalmPowerUps.com. It not only allows you to see all of the text that a Treo/Centro will auto-fix for you, but it also allows you to add some of your own or change/remove ones that you don't like. Here is another short thread that discusses it.
    Tks for the tip scheumanrj. I'll ck it out.
    Good Luck
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mwomwom View Post
    There is a hidden terminal in the Network preferences. Go to the Prefs | Network. Connect to GPRS or 1xRTT or whatever. Now open the menu item Options | View Log.
    Tap an insertion point and type ? and hit the enter key (down and left arrow on the keyboard). You see a series of command you can use. All unsupported but very cool stuff - Ping and Finger are the most useful IMO.

PS this works on all Palm OS handhelds.
    amazing!!! its been right there all this time... built in Ping util, also shows the IP address of my Centro

thank you!!!
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819