Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 364
  1. #201  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO I spent 2 hours customizing zlauncher just last night... this is hilarious.

    Bek
    I'm impressed~ I can't figure out Zlauncher. -LOL
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

    Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  2. #202  
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    I'm impressed~ I can't figure out Zlauncher. -LOL
    me neither!!! So I lost interest!!!
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
  3. #203  
    Not a very sophisticated one: the screen makes a good flashlight for finding keyholes, making my way around a dark hotel room. (For the old B&W screen palms, there was an application called "mirror" that made a dark screen, that functioned as a reasonable mirror.)
  4. #204  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillin_
    This is pretty basic, but I like it:

    If you enter:
    i = I
    cant = can't
    dont = don't
    etc.
    Most of these are intuitive, but I just accidently found that if you type in "il" it auto corrects to "I'll".
  5. #205  
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxy
    Not a very sophisticated one: the screen makes a good flashlight for finding keyholes, making my way around a dark hotel room. (For the old B&W screen palms, there was an application called "mirror" that made a dark screen, that functioned as a reasonable mirror.)
    Not just keyholes, it can light up the whole room if you just woke up in a dark room.
  6. #206  
    Hi guys, just finished reading this tread. Fantastic, thanks to everybody.

    Saw quite a few questions how to disconnect from network. Use DALauncher (http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...=1&prodID=8584) and a free DA (http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...=1&prodID=3620) which does the trick - easy and fast from anywhere. There are also a couple of useful DAs at PalmGear.com that really make life easier.

    BTW, thanks a lot for pointing me to this utility (DALauncher) higher in this tread - this is really a cool thing and also want to say that there's a freeware DA that makes memos from anywhere called RakuDA. This last unfortunately lacks memo category field, but leaving this aside works fine.
  7. #207  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillin_
    This is pretty basic, but I like it:

    If you enter:
    i = I
    cant = can't
    dont = don't
    etc.
    Where are these configured?
  8. #208  
    Guys, one more thing found

    To beam anything from my laptop I used to go to memos on Treo, select "Beam" and, without accepting it, send something from the laptom back to treo. When transfer was finished, I was prompted to accept the file, and thus could save it.

    Just found how to do it in a civilized way. Go to applications, go to menu, select beam and put Treo near laptop. Laptop sees Treo as a nearby computer while beam application is run.
  9. jjquin's Avatar
    Posts
    42 Posts
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    #209  
    Mcpling can also run DAs. I use it for netconnectda, dbcacheda and to move between recently used apps.

    I posted this from my Treo!
    JayJ
    -----
    PalmPilot Pro ->
    Palm III ->
    Treo 270 ->
    Treo 650 ->
    Treo 755p ->
    Palm Pre Plus
  10. #210  
    DCCharacter,
    By the way if you are using XP. You can send the Palm something by initiating on WinXP - simply by placing your Palm near the infrared window (power on of course). XP will sense it & task bar IR icon pops into the tray & you hear the werble sound, waiting for something to happen. When that occurs - right click any file in Explorer & you have a new option...under send to, it now has 'a nearby Computer' which isn't there normally. You don't have to do anything on Treo except make sure the power is on so the desktop can see it...
  11. #211  
    Quote Originally Posted by odysseus
    Where are these configured?
    I've only found that using the Memo application.
  12. #212  
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG
    I've only found that using the Memo application.
    For me, they also work using Verichat, Messages App, Memo Pad and email apps.
    Rob
    8GB iPhone
  13. #213  
    Quote Originally Posted by dimensiondvdrob
    For me, they also work using Verichat, Messages App, Memo Pad and email apps.
    Weird -- it doesn't work in VersaMail, does it?
  14. #214  
    Quote Originally Posted by gellmanb
    Anyone know of news radio stations -- especially npr, bbc, pri -- that are playable on Treo?
    A must for NPR fans:

    http://www.publicradiofan.com/
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  15. #215  
    Quote Originally Posted by David Sydney
    DCCharacter,
    By the way if you are using XP. You can send the Palm something by initiating on WinXP - simply by placing your Palm near the infrared window (power on of course). XP will sense it & task bar IR icon pops into the tray & you hear the werble sound, waiting for something to happen. When that occurs - right click any file in Explorer & you have a new option...under send to, it now has 'a nearby Computer' which isn't there normally. You don't have to do anything on Treo except make sure the power is on so the desktop can see it...
    That doesn't work for me :-(
  16. #216  
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    A must for NPR fans:

    http://www.publicradiofan.com/
    Thanks, Aprasad! Looks terrific. I need PocketTunes to play the audio?
  17. #217  
    Quote Originally Posted by gbobman
    My Treo has an amazing ability to remove large portions of time from my day. Just press any key.
    Which one is the ANY key?
  18. #218  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillin_
    This is pretty basic, but I like it:

    If you enter:
    i = I
    cant = can't
    dont = don't
    etc.

    I don't get this one. I'd like to be able to do this. Where do you enter this? how?

    Edit: ok...i got it now. you mean it auto corrects for you. you type what's on the left and it auto corrects to what is on the right. i've been doin that all along but didn't realize it. thanks.
    Last edited by southbound747; 08/12/2005 at 12:10 AM.
    Sprint Treo 700p, Sony UX/TX, u720,
    Edirol R-09, Mitsu PK 20, Mimio
  19. #219  
    Quote Originally Posted by csherman
    I too cannot find this "Delete" key....
    there isn't a specific delete key...but there usually is one in the drop down menu. so it's menu + D. i use Datebk5. i don't know if this is in the original calendar of the treo. most apps seems to have the drop down menu with the option to delete however.
    Sprint Treo 700p, Sony UX/TX, u720,
    Edirol R-09, Mitsu PK 20, Mimio
  20. #220  
    If you want to get rid of the Autocorrect function, than this program will do the trick.
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions