Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast
    In Calendar, Strat by wirting the time for example 9 for 9:00am then up, Center to accept, then start typing appointment details.

Used to click "new" or move D-pad to an empty time slot for future appointment. This way its much faster.

Just be aware of wiether its am or pm time when using this method. As I noticed, it tends to skip past times, for example if its 10:00am typing 9 will prompt 9:00pm instead of 9:00am
    [QUOTE=Druce MacFarlane]Here is one for all of those who have upgraded from a Treo 180/270/300/600 and have old feature blinders on:

1) There is now a time zone option for appointments in the calendar program that automatically adjusts the appointments time when you roam to new time zones. This was really useful before I discovered the automatic time update bug and had to remember to reset the time zone manually at each new airport. Great feaure for the jetset.

How do you do this time zone setting on the 650? i sync with outlook.
    Quote Originally Posted by gbobman
    My Treo has an amazing ability to remove large portions of time from my day. Just press any key.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO I spent 2 hours customizing zlauncher just last night... this is hilarious.

Bek
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO I spent 2 hours customizing zlauncher just last night... this is hilarious.

Bek
    Um...never started a thread on this because it isn't a big deal...
    But since you and zlauncher are good friends now....

In zlauncher I set up a "FAV" tab/screen that I want to be my default screen. *Sometimes* if I go to a program and I am done using it and then hit the home button, it takes me to the "ALL" screen in zlauncher instead of my custom FAV screen.

Any idea why that is?
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I can see how to clear cache, but how do you increase it?
    Quote Originally Posted by pbenx5
    I can see how to clear cache, but how do you increase it?
    The Web cache?

From within Blazer:

Menu> Options> Preferences> Advanced> Set Memory limit . . .

but this is the upper limit of what will be saved -- not a hard coded set aside, you can save no more than you have free memory. . . .
    Last edited by gtwo; 07/13/2005 at 01:55 PM.
    Bump
    HP 95LX -> Newton 100 -> Palm III -> Handspring Platinum -> Treo 270 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Atif
    Um...never started a thread on this because it isn't a big deal...
    But since you and zlauncher are good friends now....

In zlauncher I set up a "FAV" tab/screen that I want to be my default screen. *Sometimes* if I go to a program and I am done using it and then hit the home button, it takes me to the "ALL" screen in zlauncher instead of my custom FAV screen.

Any idea why that is?
    Check the Start on 1st Tab option in Preferences on the General tab. You can then change the order of the tabs by tapping and holding a tab and then dragging it to the location where you want it.
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
    Quote Originally Posted by xenophonite
    Do you mean what is built into the phone?

If talking addons, some cool things to showoff...

- show a movie with MMPlayer (looks much better than T600)
    - stream radio with PocketTunes
    - browse the Internet on laptop via bluetooth DUN
    Yeah, check out http://radioio.com/io2go on your Treo 650. You can listen to a ton of cool radio stations. It works VERY well. Enjoy!

--Jas
    This is pretty basic, but I like it:

If you enter:
    i = I
    cant = can't
    dont = don't
    etc.
    Soylent Green Is People

My Current Weather For Vancouver, BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillin_
    So basic that I didn't even know about it! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by TxDot
    Check the Start on 1st Tab option in Preferences on the General tab. You can then change the order of the tabs by tapping and holding a tab and then dragging it to the location where you want it.
    Excellent! Thanks I think that fixes my issue!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasafar
    Yeah, check out http://radioio.com/io2go on your Treo 650. You can listen to a ton of cool radio stations. It works VERY well. Enjoy!

--Jas
    Can you please let me know how to listen to those radio stations?
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    I got it to work. I just clicked the mp3 64kbps or mp3 32kpbs and music played immediately thru pocket tunes deluxe. Its a good alternative to Shoutcast. All the streams on 64kbps are cd quality 44khz but mono only as far as i can tell. Sounds good when playing thru treo's speaker. Check it out
  15. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasafar

--Jas
    This sounds really good! It is like they had the Treo in mind when they set it up.
    Can you get news stations on io2go? I didn't see any. Also, I don't have Pocket Tunes -- with only the native RealPlayer on the Treo it doesn't seem possible to play. Am I missing something?
    Quote Originally Posted by gellmanb
    Can you get news stations on io2go? I didn't see any. Also, I don't have Pocket Tunes -- with only the native RealPlayer on the Treo it doesn't seem possible to play. Am I missing something?
    Perhaps you're missing PTunes.
    Anyone know of news radio stations -- especially npr, bbc, pri -- that are playable on Treo?
    Quote Originally Posted by gellmanb
    Anyone know of news radio stations -- especially npr, bbc, pri -- that are playable on Treo?
    NPR stations, per TreoBits: http://portal.treobits.com/index.php?ind=shoutcast&genre=NPR
    and...
    WNYC - AM and WNYC - FM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillin_

If you enter:
    i = I
    cant = can't
    dont = don't
    etc.
    O-M-G it does Auto Correct - what else does it correct besides apostophe?
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast