1.    #1  
    Can anyone tell me the best way to move apps from the Treo 650 to an SD card? I'm not quite clear on the best way to manage apps and move them from the onboard RAM to the card. I've used the palmOne Quick Install to put apps on the SD card when installing new apps but don't know the best way to move them to the card once they're installed.

I'm also confused as to exactly which files go with which apps. The main files seem obvious but it seems that there are other files installed and I'm not sure how to figure out all of the files the associate with an app.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
    See page 120 (Copying Applications to an Expansion Card) of the users guide.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkEagle
    See page 120 (Copying Applications to an Expansion Card) of the users guide.
    Hi Mark,

i've recently decided to move some files the my 1gb SD card instead of doing the PowerRun thing with all my apps...

but when i move them using Filez, they no longer show up in the list when i try to categorize them... i.e., i can't put Bejeweled 2 under the games tab... it will only stay on the SD card category...

am i stuck here? thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by jscottcj
    Hi Mark,

i've recently decided to move some files the my 1gb SD card instead of doing the PowerRun thing with all my apps...

but when i move them using Filez, they no longer show up in the list when i try to categorize them... i.e., i can't put Bejeweled 2 under the games tab... it will only stay on the SD card category...

am i stuck here? thanks.
    You need another launcher like Zlauncher.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    You need another launcher like Zlauncher.
    I have Launcher X, but it isn't activated yet...

why do i need to have the 2nd launcher activated? thanks