Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I will be the proud owner of a 600 in a couple of days and would like to know about your experience with different cases. What works well, what to stay away from and that sort of thing. I have a 300 now and am just used to throwing it in my pocket. With no cover on the 600, I'm shying away from that route.
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Everyone obviously has different needs/preferences, but here's mine. After trying several, I have settled on the Bellagio flip case with belt clip. It's sturdy, leather looks great, leaves keyboard open, has slots for two SD cards, can be propped up on a stand when sitting on a table, and I can wear it on my belt. It's a bit bulky, but it meets my needs.
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    I second the Bellagio recommendation. I've got a standard case and a "ruggedized" model. I had a nasty incident months ago where my 600 was drug under a race car about a hundred yards. The case gave up it's life, but saved my baby! I'll be gettin' another one for my 650 as soon as Cingular makes them available.
    Vince
    i just bought the most gorgeous Dior pink flower print case...its a little tight so im hoping it will stretch
    blue jean baby, LA lady
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    Krusell and nothing but Krusell. Their cases rock! The clips are well made, the cases are very snug, yet protect phones well. I have a Treo 600, and it lives in its Krusell case pretty much all the time, unless I am charging it in a cradle. (www.krusell.se)
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for the suggestions. I like the look of the krusell cases, especially the handit. My question is how much does it add to the 600 ie weight, size.
    Quote Originally Posted by d1sturbd
    I will be the proud owner of a 600 in a couple of days and would like to know about your experience with different cases. What works well, what to stay away from and that sort of thing. I have a 300 now and am just used to throwing it in my pocket. With no cover on the 600, I'm shying away from that route.
    I had the Bellagio and it was nice, but added bulk to the phone. I ended up only using it when I traveled to help give it that added protection.

For all other times, I used and loved the form fitting case that you find everywhere on eBay. I loved that case and wish I had a similar option for the phone I have now.
    i use a covertec horizontal holster case
    keeps the treo safe (dropped it many times and nothing happens)
    I use a belt clip by www.rivetequipped.com

My treo600 just hangs loose off my beltloop.
  10.    #10  
    Can you use the 600 while in these cases? I want protection but also want to be able to listen to mp3's without taking it out of the case.
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    I have a Vaja i-volution and love it. The screen is open (with protection on it) so I can do anything without removing it from the case. I'm going to be selling my red leather case as soon as I get the T650, interested?
    Darlene

Save a life, spay or neuter your pet.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    i use the covertec horizontal case
    http://www.mobileplanet.com/private/...03&unit=H.T600
    and am VERY happy with it.
    it seemed a bit tight at first,a nt i thought the magnet clasp was a bit week, but after it has streched and worked in it is performing excellently.
    I use the Krussel Handit slimfit case. I love the all-over protection but the lack of screen use annoys me at times... I considered cutting the plastic opff a few times but that would defeat the point!

Hello there! Can I ask where did you find your pink Dior case and can you use the Treo whilst its in there?

Quote Originally Posted by ufo8mycat
    i just bought the most gorgeous Dior pink flower print case...its a little tight so im hoping it will stretch
    Last edited by techprincesse; 12/20/2004 at 03:43 PM.

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    I use a chopped off aluminum case. My modifications protect the screen, which i feel is most vulnerable. Allow me to have storage for my extra sd card and does not limit my usability of the phone. Before I chopped my case i found that it was ackward for typing and using NESEM. Now it works great. Check out the attached picks. Don't be afraid to use a hack saw.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  15.    #15  
    Thanks for all the suggestions. I ended up getting the open hardcase from pacific rim. It's pretty much like morrisonmuscle's but without I don't have to hack saw it. And I can see the screen
    Thats where I got the idea, but I did not want to buy a new case.
  17.    #17  
    Yeah, that case seemed a little expensive. How do you like the aluminum case?
    I tried out the cases my buddies had - safest(but Oh god! most expensive) was the Vaja i-volution. Can work on Treo without taking it out. Only time it comes out is when it goes on the cradle.
    Krussell makes a very good form fitting case that has the screen exposed. That, combined with a screen protector and I'm set. Look for the Krusell Treo Classic Case w/Screen Cut-out. I don't have a cradle so it never comes out. I've also been very impressed with the belt clip. For $30, I think it compares vary well to the more expensive Vaja Case.
    11+ yrs w/ a Palm: It's come a long way!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast