Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    Vaja i-volution case with boxwave screen protectors...sick combo
    Sweet avatar- life sized cartman
    After seeing that aluminum case online and such, I would have loved to have had that case and such...but Vaja makes kick arse products

heheh Cartman.....Duuuuurrrrrrrrrr
    I have both the rhino skin full aluminum case and the new pacific rim case.....a word of warning....do not wear makeup and use the pacific rim case just to answer the phone. Don't know what kind of reaction took place...but yuck! You can't even see throught the plastic screen now. Waiting for a replacement! Otherwise...really like this case as I can use the keyboard and still see the screen!
  4.    #24  
    I just got my pacific rim case today and it's awesome. It's exactly what I wanted. Added very little to the size and weight of the 600 and I never have to take it out of the case. No need for screen protectors. I only wish it came in black.
    I'm still contemplating between waiting for pacific rim's 650 version and using the cheapest neoprene/skin case in the treocentral store for now or getting the 600 version and modding it with a rotary tool like everyone else is doing now. Can anybody help me with the dilemma?? I'm leaning toward the skin case since it's the first truly 650 customized case that's cheaper than the $1,000 ivolution case...but the neoprene would offer better protection if i dropped it on the ground. Now I'm leaning toward pacific rim's 600 case and modding it....Dilemma, Dilemma...
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone know anything about Innopocket Hard Case for Treo 600, because I'm having problems at work with my other one but only at work. I've been clicking it on my sweater pocket but I ntoice that it may hit a lot so because I can't put it in my pocket and on my belt without looking strange. So any case i could use at work not using the belt clip?
    i lost my original slip case also..if anyone wants to send one my way ..feel free
    Blessed beyond measure!
    I have this one : http://www.styluscentral.com/dealhacafort2.html
    I love it !
    Went to Pacific rim and saw this, http://www.pacrimtechnologies.com

Is the price for case + a stylus or for the cable? I am confused
    i have used them all. krusell, belaggio, clamshell, candybar whatever. and now i ended up without using any of them. the best thing about having a treo 600 is to let others see what a beautiful device it is. so, no case for me. lol !
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    whatever happened to GrinderGear? i have one for my 300, and loved it. i went shopping for a case for my 600, but apparently, they don't seem to be around, as the website isn't coming up....
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    They don't say it in the Treocentral store but the midnight black skin case has stealth properties! I love the flat black color and how it is void of logos. It feels great in your hand and it's grippy so your treo stays where you put it. Great case great price. Highly reccomended.
    Obscura
    After looking for a quality case at a reasonable price, I went for the senacae.
    It,s really nice in my opinion

http://www.senacases.com/cart/home.php?cat=315
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    I like the looks of the Sena case in the link you posted above. But when I saw the second picture (top row) in the page showing the corner of the Treo exposed (and is that showing a "chip" in the corner????!), I felt the case is not protecting the Treo enough. I hope they can come up with a similar case but with leather covering the corners of the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by DocGo
    I like the looks of the Sena case in the link you posted above. But when I saw the second picture (top row) in the page showing the corner of the Treo exposed (and is that showing a "chip" in the corner????!), I felt the case is not protecting the Treo enough. I hope they can come up with a similar case but with leather covering the corners of the phone.
    Exactly my concern DocGo -- I was gonna get the Sena case (mostly cuz of the cradle-use-in-case possibilities) until I thought about the corner protection. Now I might just go with the Pac Rim Open Hard Case or a skin case. Still undecided.

Obscura: is your phone the silver GSM model? If so, would it be possible for you to post a pic of your phone in that midnight black skin case?
    Last edited by ninodelsol; 01/22/2005 at 09:19 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12