Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    i dont know WHAT happened!
    this morning even less than an hour ago, i got an sms just like everday.i go to respond and it soft resets. i was mildly annoyed because since i got my 650 replacement, no app has soft reset my phone. and i have lots of weird apps like palmasutra and tomtom gps... however the native SMS app resets it and when i open the SMS inbox.. there are NO MESSAGES in my inbox... i try to restore the SMS database from backupman... nothing.. still empty inbox.. i try to send a message again.. soft reset.. what the hell
    happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the last thing i did was accidentally sent an SMS to myself which i did recieve. could this have destroyed everything. i dont get it.

also weird is on my phone app it still says i have 12 new sms/mms messages but clicking on that icon takes me to an empty inbox. i still have sent items and items in my trash visible! help please...

i can RECIEVE sms messages and reply to them also but i cannot create a new one to a new recipient withouyt a soft reset or see my existing sms conversations any longer in the Inbox view

oddly picture mails seem to be going thru still..
    Last edited by wahili; 12/18/2004 at 10:51 PM.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    ^
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    well i did a hard reset, restored everything from backup man and now everything is working fine... dunno what happened