Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    T/C Members,

I love my new T650 (Sprint), but my sisters just got me the Treo T600 GSM
    Installation Car Kit and the Mapopolis Navigator Serial GPS for T600.\

Is there a conversion cable to so I can use my T650 with the T600 Car installation kit? Is there a Bluetooth connection to make the Mapopolis
    Serial GPS respond to my T650? I would also need a t600 conmversion cable as well.

Or do I have to tell them that they are wonderful presents that I have to return since the T650 is not compatible with them?

Mark
    Wonderful presents, but need to be returned. Go ahead and get Tom Tom Bluetooth GPS for Palm instead, its fully compatible with the Treo 650 and has consistently recieved higher marks than all other PDA navigation aids.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hair
    Wonderful presents, but need to be returned. Go ahead and get Tom Tom Bluetooth GPS for Palm instead, its fully compatible with the Treo 650 and has consistently recieved higher marks than all other PDA navigation aids.

Captain Hair - Thank you. The sign of a true friend is one who is honest
    with you, even when it is painful.

I appreciate you having my back and telling me the truth.

Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by mark1107
    Captain Hair - Thank you. The sign of a true friend is one who is honest
    with you, even when it is painful.

I appreciate you having my back and telling me the truth.

Mark
    Uh, you're welcome?
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Hehe, took an extra dose of melodrama this evening, eh? j/k Anyhow, which T600 car kit did they get you, the Seidio 2100/2500? Lemme know if you're unable to return it and I might be able to take it off your hands.
    Treo Moblog: http://nudle.textamerica.com
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy_j
    Hehe, took an extra dose of melodrama this evening, eh? j/k Anyhow, which T600 car kit did they get you, the Seidio 2100/2500? Lemme know if you're unable to return it and I might be able to take it off your hands.

It is the THB trend talk 8 Car kit made by Handspring. It says it is version II and it is for the GSM Treo 600. It is two boxes, one with the car kit base unit, and the other car kit cradle version II.

But I just told my sister, and she will let me know if I can trade it in on the Tom Tom Bluetooth GPS, or send it back to her, and I will wait tos ee what she decides to get me in return.

BTW what would you buy them for? car kit and or Mapopolis Navigator GPS serial with Navigator maps?

Mark