1.    #1  
    I haven't seen any threads about this issue. I just got the palmone keyborad for the treo 650. I installed everything with out a problem. Yet, now that I sync it with my computer it resets it self everytime? Anyone had similiar problems with it?
    you haven't seen any threads about this?!?!?! try a search...sorry for the bluntness but if you search you will find volumes of material on the subject to which you refer

edit...

sorry I was being a butthole
    Last edited by dutchtrumpet; 01/18/2005 at 10:57 PM. Reason: apologize
  3.    #3  
    dutchtrumpet,

I understand the blunt, but looking back at my posting; I don't think i was clear on what I meant. I have done a search and still came empty. I have the wireless P1 keyboard for the treo 650. After installing the drivers and syncing it to the treo. I tested and the infrared reads the keyboard fine. Now though when i sync the treo, once it's done syncing it restarts itself. Does anyone have the wireless keyboard and had the same problems?
    mmunguia,
    You have to disable the keyboard driver before trying to sync. The keyboard and the sync cable use the same com port.
    Zane
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    you haven't seen any threads about this?!?!?! try a search...sorry for the bluntness but if you search you will find volumes of material on the subject to which you refer
    Dutch maybe you should take the happy face out of signature line. It seems like every time I see a post from you lately you're scolding someone for "not following the rules" about what/when/where/how to post. Where's the love? What happened to trying to help? (Or just ignoring those you can't or aren't inclined to help.)

Anyway I probably deserved to get flamed myself for this post. (Especially for doing that for which I criticize you.) It's really none of my business, and yes people should use the search, post in the right areas etc, who am I to judge - especially someone who's contributed a ton more to this community than I have. I just like the dutchtrumpet who is nice and helpful instead of scolding.

Remember Jov3. He was funny.
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers
    you're right...that was too harsh. I apologize sincerely. I do get carried away sometimes. If you look through my posts I think you'll find most aren't quite so rude.

sorry all
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    you're right...that was too harsh. I apologize sincerely. I do get carried away sometimes. If you look through my posts I think you'll find most aren't quite so rude.

sorry all
    dutch you're the best. I know you've helped me with a question in the past and you've helped tons of others.
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers