1.    #1  
    have a couple of questions. i downloaded a couple of songs that are wma format. the player wouldn't play them even though it has a wma plugin. also what is the smallest format i can put these into that takes up the least amount of space. i also have some songs that are in window media player format. how do i change songs to different formats. also isn't the ptunes deluxe supposed to be compatable with media player. it didn't recognize a device being plugged in. and lastly i tried to load several songs onto the install tool and it would come up saying this file didn't exist. how can it not exist but it's on my computer in folders and i can play it. thanks
    Shot in the dark but...are the wma file you downloaded DRM's (or locked)? That might be the reason why they aren't playing...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I downloaded the 3.06 version of ptunes and it still can't play WMA files (they are songs I bought so they are probably DRM). Why can't ptunes play them? Is there an additional plug in or conversion necessary?

Thanks
    currently ptunes doesn't play wma drm files. microsoft hasent released the code to developers yet.

ptunes does plan to support (actually, was hopping to already have support for it), but is waiting for MS.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.