1.    #1  
    I am looking for a imap client that will automaticly download emails with attachments no matter what their size and move them to my storage card. I found a few clients that will allow you to copy attachments to the storage card but I take a subway to work and by the time I notice there is an attachment that is not downloaded I am already under ground.

I also need the client to allow me to move messages to new folders while offline. The clients that have tested want to connect right away when I try to move a message. I want it to move it on the palm now and then move on the server on the next sync. This again because I read most of my email while out of cell phone range.

Is there such a client? I tried versamail and snapper mail with no luck.
    I think you can do this with snappermail. It supports IMAP and you can set it to download the complete email attachments and all. Furthermore, it automatically moves email to storage card at set time every night (I think it's 3 am or something)...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    That was my plan. My only concern with that was if I get 10 megs worth of emails with attachments during the day I would run out of memory before the sweep.
    What about chattermail? I've been hearin' a lot 'bout its' abilities and such. But for real, tho' Snappermail should do the trick!
    just don't use Sprint!! lol.
    Btw, Happy 4,000 posts to you GFunkMagic for you have been very helpful to all newbies and mods alike. People tend not to acknowledge those that paved the way for a younger more spoiled target group thus folk get it "twisted" on the ones who had PDAs before Sidekicks and Engages were born. Keep it coming and by keeping it geek you're still keeping it gangsta.
    Your contributions to this board will not go un-noticed by the Militia.
    u can manually move stuff to the card.

from the list view.

type bug.
    check do 3am tasks now.
    tap ok
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  6.    #6  
    The problem with snappre mail is that you can't move messages to folders while offline. This is key for me as I read my email on the subway. When I want to file something is goes online. If I am underground and dont get a signal the move fails. I couldnt find a way to have it que the message moves until you send/receive.
    Quote Originally Posted by personalt
    The problem with snappre mail is that you can't move messages to folders while offline. This is key for me as I read my email on the subway. When I want to file something is goes online. If I am underground and dont get a signal the move fails. I couldnt find a way to have it que the message moves until you send/receive.
    not possible currently.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.