1.    #1  
    Hi, I wanted to suggest adding a feature that new IM's trigger the LED to blink by making new messages call the Attention Manager. I use Butler to get these events from Attention Manager for new emails, SMS, and voicemail. Thanks, James
    You have that option today:

Menu->Prefs->Alert
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    sweetness....I'm in prep for the upcoming 650 version..Thanks, James
    Ya i had the demo version of 2.0 and i found out if you set it to red led light to notify you. It would leave the light red constantly. Even if you dont have a IM. Also it would connect to vision all the time out of the blue (even if you disable it). I finally deleted the program. I dont think i will be buying it as of now.
    I do have to say it had alot of nice features on it tho.
    2.0 is still in beta so don't give up on it yet (haven't tried the LED red alert option). Not sure why Causerie would be randomly trying to connect to Vision unless you set Causerie to work in the background...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    if you are evaluating the program prior to purchase, it would be much more instructive to use the stable version (1.8) than the beta version, as Scottymono pointed out.

There are other issues still being worked out on 2.0 that would lead you to incorrect conclusions about the stable software version.
    I agree with scottymomo and jaytee. You should use 1.8 stable version.

LED and data connection problem seems to be a software compatibility problem with other software. I have been beta testing for almost 2 weeks and I NEVER encountered this problem.

They have added more features today - one of which, I was waiting for a long time and nobody yet has it.