1.    #1  
    Is there anyway to get via LED vibrate alert, most importantly LED indiation that I have new email or unread messages in versamail?

Treobutler works great for SMS and voicemail. but not on new mail. I'm using treohelper to trigger versamail for a fetch of new mail. but can't get any indication that new email or unread messages are there.

thanks
    this is off the topic, but didn't know that butler would LED alerts for SMS and calls. i am buying butler right now :-)
    same.. been wondering if there was something out there that changed the LED color
  4.    #4  
    anyone?
    MaxText would use LED alerts for SMS if the phone is on silent mode.
    I bought Butler for EXACTLY this reason. Works perfectly!!!!!!!
    Butler does all of the above!
  8.    #8  
    you are getting butler to give you LED indication of new versamail? It's not working for me. any special setting? I'm not using the activesync on the versamail.
    Quote Originally Posted by ManofTrueGod
    MaxText would use LED alerts for SMS if the phone is on silent mode.
    Yeah it does - and if you like you can suppress the whole sms-popup, the screen light etc etc.

http://www.maxtext.info.ms

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by MarkusSchneider; 07/12/2006 at 06:40 AM.
    I wonder if Shadowmite is around? Do you suppose the Treo simply controls the LED on/off states using GPIO? If so, how does it handle the OS functions which are telling it to blink green, say, once a second and another application in RAM telling it to blink red and orange every few seconds? Sorry, I'm not so well-versed with the device...

I have Butler and it does everything above including Versamail LED alerts. Butler is a GREAT program (and Phone Technician is too)!
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin