1.    #1  
    i have treohelper triggering versamail on my 650 to get my mail. but I can't get any notification of new mail. I would prefer of course to get an LED indication.
    Try Bulter...works great!
  3.    #3  
    I don't get treo butler to show new email's or unread email from versamail do you?
    Butler's alerts alert me of new VersaMail and it's reminders remind me until I check it.
    you'll have to find a mail app that notifies you of mail with the attention manager - then butler will change the led and nag you until you notice the mail.
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre
    CV - my mail app (Intellisync, rebranded by Verizon as Wireless Sync) evidently doesn't support the attention manager, to allow alerts and nags via Butler. I'd like to tell them how to change their app so that it will do that - what can you tell me to tell them, what program change, what parameter to add, etc? Just tell me what to tell them, something like 'add "CALL to ATTN MGR" or something like that. Hopefully it's a simple thing to add. Let me know what you know....
    just tell them to use the attention manager - that's well understood by programmers

AttnGetAttention is the relevant call.

Good luck!
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre
  8.    #8  
    dvd guy, what is your setting to get butler to notify you of versamail email? i can't get it to work.