Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    You shouldn't need a picture of a broken flip lid. Give it time it will brake on it's own.

BTW you would have to have insurance on your phone to get it replaced. I would think that a T300 would be more then a year old therefore out of warrenty. If you "brake" it and try to replace it under warrenty they will just laugh at you well trying to get you to buy a T600 or T650 for full price.

I have Locline through Sprint and my T300 devoloped an orange spot (same as the T600) and Sprint replaced it for $10.00 (charged to my account).

Anyway be honest and add insurance, pay the $5.00/mo and when it brakes (and it will) replace it.
    Nik<hr>M100 --->M125 --->M500 --->Treo300 --->Sprint-Treo600 --->Sprint-Treo650
    <hr>
    Rom 8:31 <'><
    <marquee bgcolor=red width=150 height=5>
    1 in 150 babies born today will have some form of Autism
    </marquee>
    Unlocking Autism Mission Trips to Honduras My Space
    I bought my 300 on ebay in Jan. ($71) It looked new. The flip lid broke today. I called Sprint and the guy told me to take it to the Sprint store. The guy at the Sprint store said it wasn't under warranty and I had to go through Lockline. Lockline charged $50 to my credit card and the girl said I would have either a 600 or a 650 by Wed.
    Quote Originally Posted by tweener702
    If anyone has any pictures of the cracks on the flip lid or screen would you mind sending me...
    Here's what mine looked like.

Ilusion
    Attached Images Attached Images
    One word: FRAUD
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123