1.    #1  
    Ok, I am lazy. Can the menu button be set to turn on the screen and open the apps menu without turning the screen on with send button? Would like to skip a step. Often find myself pressing the menu button and then going back to the send button to get the screen on. Any powerusers know if there a hack for this?
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by rinkeedink
    Ok, I am lazy. Can the menu button be set to turn on the screen and open the apps menu without turning the screen on with send button? Would like to skip a step. Often find myself pressing the menu button and then going back to the send button to get the screen on. Any powerusers know if there a hack for this?
    Thanks!
    I don't think the menu button is a "hot" button. But what I can do for you is give you an app that will launch your favorite program when you power up. Would this work for you? If so I can have it done for you by this afternoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    I don't think the menu button is a "hot" button. But what I can do for you is give you an app that will launch your favorite program when you power up. Would this work for you? If so I can have it done for you by this afternoon.
    Well I like to under promise and over deliver! Here is a modified version of PowerUp that will launch any program of your choosing when you turn on your Treo!

Hope you like this addition.

Jeff

P.S. All future builds will be posted to my Developers Area here at Treocentral.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    when u assign a letter to something, i thought if you hold that letter down it pops open that app. is this not the case or is it just mine acting funny?
    Thanks!
    Have you tried PowerUp yet? I am very curious if what I put together solves your needs.

Jeff
    Thanks!
    Bump: Just wondering if this new application fit your needs?
    Can the menu button be set to turn on the screen and open the apps menu without turning the screen on with send button?
    The green Phone/Send button turns on the device on opens the Phone app. The red Power/End button turns on the device and returns you to the last application active when the phone was powered off. If you're in the app launcher when you turn off the 650, the Power/End button will return you there.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...