1.    #1  
    hi! I am trying Biz Conn after getting fed up with the SLOOOOW Versamail sending... I am using it with POP3 and push (not really push but whatever) turned on. I have BC set to download the 25 most recent messages. Here is the problem: when I delete messages, the next time it syncs it downloads the next most recent 25 messages to my Treo 650. Is there a way to make it only download new messages?

A second question: I remember using Biz Conn a few years and the changes I made on the phone were reflected in my Outlook inbox/sent mail/etc. This no longer appears to be the case with BC Personal edition.. any thoughts?
    thanks!
    Are you using the POP connector choice at the Desktop level? The bahavior as far as I know has always been to download the recent messages and not just new ones.

On the second question... this is definitely true when doing an Exchange or Domino connector type but it almost sounds like you may be using the POP desktop connector and expecting those changes to be reflected in Outlook?

Quote Originally Posted by bobdole42
    hi! I am trying Biz Conn after getting fed up with the SLOOOOW Versamail sending... I am using it with POP3 and push (not really push but whatever) turned on. I have BC set to download the 25 most recent messages. Here is the problem: when I delete messages, the next time it syncs it downloads the next most recent 25 messages to my Treo 650. Is there a way to make it only download new messages?

A second question: I remember using Biz Conn a few years and the changes I made on the phone were reflected in my Outlook inbox/sent mail/etc. This no longer appears to be the case with BC Personal edition.. any thoughts?
    thanks!