1.    #1  
    I was wondering if there was any software that would allow you to schedule HotSync. That way I could, lets say, leave the Visor in the cradle and have it HotSync before I get up in the morning so that it could update all my AvantGo stuff. Then as I leave to go to school/work I could just grab it on my way out.

------------------
    -Matthew Nichols
    VigoSprax@aol.com
    http://www.extremebleem.cjb.net
    i use irlink. the program is beta, and i was lucky enough to be a tester. they're supposed to release a stable version monday the 17th. it is one of my personal favs...you can put a keyword in the datebook that initiates a sync , or just use the irlink program to schedule the sync. i just set up winbloze 98 to establish an internet connection when it is needed, so when the sync starts checking mail or looking for avantgo, it automatically connects. i have my ivd connect at 6:30 a.m. and everything is uptodate when i get up for school at 7.

hope that helped
    I've also seen AutoSync at palmgear. I haven't tried it yet.
    I tried AutoSync, and it was very nice. It does need HackMaster if you arn't using a PalmV (has to do with the charging cradle). It was nice, but I decided to save my registration fee, and use my finger to push the little button intead.