1.    #1  
    Just got my Treo 600 recently and I need apps / tips on how to do the following:

1. Is there a way to add pic thumbnails to my contacts/address book? That way I can associate a name with a face immediately.

2. Other than using the speed dial feature, is there a way to have photo caller IDs to all my contacts? I know its possible using the Favorites Speed Dial feature, but u can only add a limited number of contacts using it.

3. Is there a way/program that can help me "catalog" my photos, assigning them to sub folders inside my SD card? I'm currently using SplashPhoto & RencoViewer but I still cant figure out how to actually save the photos in subfolders by using CardExport without having to sync and still be viewed by my T600.

4. How can I hide my more "sensitive" photos from prying eyes? There's a program for SYmbian phones called HandyPhotoSafe that allows you to password protect ur personal images. Is there a similar one for T600

5. How can I delete individual contacts on my T600? As stupid as it sounds, I cant seem to delete contacts using my handheld without having to sync.

Tnx a bunch!
    4. SplashPhoto and some of the others have a password protection for images
    5 Edit -> Details -> Delete
    Quote Originally Posted by kitsune
    Just got my Treo 600 recently and I need apps / tips on how to do the following:

1. Is there a way to add pic thumbnails to my contacts/address book? That way I can associate a name with a face immediately.
    I use AgendusPro which allows you to attach a photo to your contact either via the built in camera, or from a pic you have stored.

2. Other than using the speed dial feature, is there a way to have photo caller IDs to all my contacts? I know its possible using the Favorites Speed Dial feature, but u can only add a limited number of contacts using it.
    I use LightWav for caller picture id as well as custom ring tones. There's a new version set to be released any day now that makes it all even easier.

3. Is there a way/program that can help me "catalog" my photos, assigning them to sub folders inside my SD card? I'm currently using SplashPhoto & RencoViewer but I still cant figure out how to actually save the photos in subfolders by using CardExport without having to sync and still be viewed by my T600.
    My recommendation is a card reader for dealing with your sd card. They're getting less and less expensive all the time.

4. How can I hide my more "sensitive" photos from prying eyes? There's a program for SYmbian phones called HandyPhotoSafe that allows you to password protect ur personal images. Is there a similar one for T600
    SplashPhoto will allow you to password protect your photos. Just mark a photo private, and then go to options, Security, then hide private files.

5. How can I delete individual contacts on my T600? As stupid as it sounds, I cant seem to delete contacts using my handheld without having to sync.

Tnx a bunch!
    Tap on the contact, options, delete.
  4.    #4  
    Alli, you're a lifesaver! Thanx!
    My pleasure!