Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I am using the rom installer from kalemsoft. I would like to put the roms on my sd card, but how? When i use it they all install to ram.
    Thanks

-keith
    Use the free utility Palm File Browser. It is the only program I use now to install software on my Treo. It will install directly to anywhere on your palm.
    If you have an sd card reader, you can create a folder called NesEm, and put the original roms into that.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    yes i have a card reader. Once i make that folder and put the roms into it will the NesEm proram view the roms on the card?
    boy am i green!
    Thanks
    -keith
    You can also just directly move the rom to the card from the nesemu as well!! Just scroll to the rom in ram and press the VFS button and it should move it to the card...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    ok i just answered my questions. Yes it will recognise the games on the card. Thanks
    Goldfinger.
    I love this phone/pda!

-keith