1.    #1  
    I am replacing my 600 with a 650 and my wife is keeping her 600. Will she be able to hotsync the 600 on the new 650 hotsync software? Any suggestions?
    FastFrank
    Different hotsync id's would avoid part of your problem. Now if the old palm desktop works with the 650, or the new palm desktop works with your 600, is another question.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Trying to do that right now. Working on the Outlook portion of it. My 650 is set up to not sync at all to Outlook, but I want the 600 to sync it all (Contact, Calendar, Memo, Task). It's only syncing the Memos and Tasks, not even giving me the option of the others.

Now, this may have something to do with the way I set up my 650 sync. I told it to use Outlook, but disabled the sync of the Memos and Tasks as default. I'll keep poking around.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Found something on PalmOne's KB that reminded me that the conduit selection is chosen on the CD installation. So, I have to use the 650 software and I'm reinstalling to select Outlook.

So the problem is that I wanted to use PalmDesktop to backup (not sync) my 650 data (I sync at work), but let my 600 sync to Outlook (at home). Looks like I'm out of luck with the standard software (I'm one of those guys that doesn't like to buy extra software).

Now this is curious, when I go back into HotSync to set my 650's actions, it shows all of my old conduits (Datebook, etc) along with the 4 Outlook conduits, but they're all named with "(Outlook)" at the end. Some kind of bug, hopefully won't cause any problems.