Page 25 of 62 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425262728293035 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 1233
  1. #481  
    Hey, Shadowmite or Stewie... can one of you please make a tutorial?
    [ T650 | SPCS | DC ] FREE - Palm | Computer | PVP | iPod | PreModed XBOX | GEAR

    http://h1.textamerica.com/
  2. #482  
    Hey all, can someone PM or email me the sound quality patch? I was unable to check out TC this weekend and I missed out on it...
  3. #483  
    How hard would it be to have something like Big Clock show up on your phone screen, insted of the current date and time, and walpaper/dialpad?
    It would be cool to have different types of clocks on the phone screen, at first I thought that Big Clock would do that, but I guess not, now I don't think I want it.
    Blue Skies,
    Wags
  4. LunkHead's Avatar
    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    #484  
    Quote Originally Posted by elliotchi
    Hey all, can someone PM or email me the sound quality patch? I was unable to check out TC this weekend and I missed out on it...
    http://www.shadowmite.com
  5. #485  
    That sound patch has to be somewhere!
    Please PM me if you have it.

    Elliotchi let me know if you get it.

    Thanks
  6. #486  
    Nevermind.

    I forgot that it was already in the new ROMS.

    Thanks shadowmite!
  7. #487  
    just read the disclaimer @ bottom of shadows webpage.... any response from sprint or P1 yet shadow?
    haha... "dont download or use these files.. EVER!..." that's like saying not to sneak a peek in a doorless womens locker room!
  8. #488  
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmite
    Your wish is my command. It'll be up on my site in 1 minute... Tested and working, I've also finally eliminated the Quick Tour... It was the tutorial files...

    Thanks a ton............I wish I knew how how to do this..........it looks like fun!!


    jc
  9. #489  
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    this attachment has the sprint logo. where is the one with the default treo screen? thanx shadow!
    I think I saw it on the other thread that Stewie starrted about the carrier hack (radio on/off).

    I downloaded it. My question is why is it so much larger then the one we did for the Treo600, it was about 55k in size and this one is 125Kish? Is this due to the new memory too?

    Thank for the hard work guys, this was something that I have been trynig to get goind for over a month. TV Billy was close with the Duration and ##codes working, but it was till the Sprint splash screens, and like you ,I wanted the Treo ones that I stumbed upon when jacking with Phone_Logo.

    Thanks again, Matt
  10. #490  
    noticed something in all this reromming and such. Directory Assistant now causes a soft reset on launch. Reloading it does fix it though. Just an FYI
  11. #491  
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    noticed something in all this reromming and such. Directory Assistant now causes a soft reset on launch. Reloading it does fix it though. Just an FYI
    I've had that problem also, but it happened first when I got my second phone, and then after a while it quit happening, I never reloaded it. The problem showed up again when I got my third phone, and it never went away, but I went back to the Sprint store and got my second phone back.
    (I swapped for sound quality, and it never got better, duh, and the third phone had a dead pixel )
    Blue Skies,
    Wags
  12. #492  
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkhardi
    I think I saw it on the other thread that Stewie starrted about the carrier hack (radio on/off).

    I downloaded it. My question is why is it so much larger then the one we did for the Treo600, it was about 55k in size and this one is 125Kish? Is this due to the new memory too?

    Thank for the hard work guys, this was something that I have been trynig to get goind for over a month. TV Billy was close with the Duration and ##codes working, but it was till the Sprint splash screens, and like you ,I wanted the Treo ones that I stumbed upon when jacking with Phone_Logo.

    Thanks again, Matt
    It's bigger because these jpeg have twice the resolution of course!
  13. #493  
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmite
    It's bigger because these jpeg have twice the resolution of course!
    Exactly, but you know the 2 smaller images I adjusted the sizes for?
    "1.jpg" and "3.jpg" when are they being used or they get used?
    [ T650 | SPCS | DC ] FREE - Palm | Computer | PVP | iPod | PreModed XBOX | GEAR

    http://h1.textamerica.com/
  14. #494  
    hey shadowmite I just made a update containing handzipper lite, filez, kb lights, pTunes and treohelper. the ace-palmos.zip file was 7,006kb and i got an error saying that it was too big when I tried to flash my phone. I thought it was a 8mb limit?
  15. #495  
    Ok I have a working rom update with dun, voice memo, no real, no getbc, no download, no quick tour, handzipper lite, filez, kb lights, and treohelper. Anyone that wants it pm me. Shadow I couldn't fit pocket tunes, have to find some other useless stuff to delete, also do you think that we could put an overlay on the rom or if it will send the phone into a endless loop?

    EDIT: I had to remove notepad do to size limitations. This update is the same one on shadowmites site other than i added handzipper lite, filez, kb lights, and treo helper and dropped notepad.
  16. #496  
    Well I managed to get pocket tunes to fit into the rom. All it does is soft reset when you try to launch, so that is a no go.

    EDIT: Well since pocket tunes is a no go what other app should I put in there that around 530kb??
  17. #497  
    doothedeww, try to enter pockettunes in the boot.conf file as a db= line instead of romdb...
  18. #498  
    i entered it as a romdb and was able to get the rom to load but pocket tunes won't load, also i found out just a second ago that filez doen't work right when its in the rom. Well at least i got handzipper lite, kb lights, and treohelper in there. Do u think i can put a overlay in the rom without problems?
  19. #499  
    currently I believe the romdb entry is for read only, and db is for read/write... Try it... And yes, a overlay should never be written to, but then again I don't promise anything!
  20. #500  
    i put pockettunes as a db instead of a romdb and now its not even showing on the palm.

Posting Permissions