Page 23 of 62 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223242526272833 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    Here is the original "profiles" app. Someone PLEASE update/tweak this to work on Treo 650. I already harrased the developer but he's busy. The app is pretty perfect as is. Maybe add function for screen to dim & keyboard lights & LED indicator to turn off at a scheduled time? Please fix!! Thanx.
    I know it's easier said than done, but I definitely second this request. The "profiles" utility really is just about perfect as it is. I do think that the additions mentioned would be great, but just getting it to work with the Treo 650 would be a nice start.
    Seems like so much has changed,...
    while I spent hours on photoshop
    [ T650 | SPCS | DC ] FREE - Palm | Computer | PVP | iPod | PreModed XBOX | GEAR

http://h1.textamerica.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONH1
    Seems like so much has changed,...
    while I spent hours on photoshop
    Well, your works has become this! Here is the IRONH1 modified splash screens! If no one else uses them I will...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    In honor of Treocentral I have made a special Treocentral version of the PhoneApp_SPCS hack. Enjoy.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    What is the diff between:
    The Original ROM (if you need it)
    The Original patched ROM as released from Palm?
    Quote Originally Posted by XistBoi
    What is the diff between:
    The Original ROM (if you need it)
    The Original patched ROM as released from Palm?
    The Original is the same that the phone came with out of the box. No sound quality update. The others all have the update...

Stewie, awesome on the TC tribute screens, I'll add them to my page a little later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie
    In honor of Treocentral I have made a special Treocentral version of the PhoneApp_SPCS hack. Enjoy.
    Stewie, nice job

One request for all who are making screens like this. Is it possible to post a sample of what they look like so we dont have to keep reloading and all that?
    Please if its not too much trouble.
    the shadowmite startup screen is just too cool for words.
    Paul Theodoropoulos
    <a href=http://www.anastrophe.com>www.anastrophe.com</a>
    I loaded the shadowmite and then the treocentral one, but how do I delete them? Sorry for the dumb question
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    Stewie, nice job

One request for all who are making screens like this. Is it possible to post a sample of what they look like so we dont have to keep reloading and all that?
    Please if its not too much trouble.
    Here are the screens.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Can someone create a tutorial on how to use Prcedit?
    I can make custom screens in return.

how about just the plain treo logo (the factory one) for shut on & off? Also after installing the last phone.prc (tc one) I have some little circle with a cross in it at top of phone screen
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    how about just the plain treo logo (the factory one) for shut on & off? Also after installing the last phone.prc (tc one) I have some little circle with a cross in it at top of phone screen
    That means the location AGPS has been shut off... Dunno if it's just your phone, or because stewie is not matching the jpg length properly... The only overlay I know works for certain is the shadowmite one.
    shadowmite, can you make one with the original SPCS logos with your mod (Call Duration, ## codes, Totals in the Call Log, etc)?

Ok, who mentioned the file size restriction in Versamail to limit the videomail? What file size was the max?
    shadowmite, have you considered adding the final unbranded overlay to your latest ROM version (that includes voice memo and note pad)?

for those who've uploaded one of the ROM updates without SPCS extras and with voice memo and note pad, what is the impact on useable RAM? do you actually have more RAM at your disposal?
    shadowmite, can you make one with the original SPCS logos with your mod (Call Duration, ## codes, Totals in the Call Log, etc)?
    Done!

EDIT: I've removed the file...
    Last edited by shadowmite; 12/19/2004 at 05:15 PM.
    I just used your Original_plus.prc and my T650 seems to be in a soft reset loop...

Hard reset can't get it out of the loop.

--edit

removed battery, did hard reset again, removed the prc file from backup folder, now back to normal
    Last edited by IRONH1; 12/19/2004 at 05:13 PM.

Guys, I'm not sure the original rom undoes what the patch did...

Run the original rom, hard reset, then run the rom updater again... because the rom updater tells you what its doing ("flash size is xxx, new file size is xxx, patching..." or something to that effect) it doesn't look like it has to change anything the second time around... even after running the original ROM on it.

I'll verify this tomorrow with a fresh, out of the box device (I'm a sprint partner, so I have a few 650s running around waiting for customers).
    BOFH/Chavous Camp

Don't know what BOFH stands for? See here.
    I just used your Original_plus.prc and my T650 seems to be in a soft reset loop...

Hard reset can't get it out of the loop.
    Are you serious!?!?!? NO ONE USE THAT FILE... WAIT FOR ME TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED!