Page 22 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fittske
    here you go but I am not sure if it is any better than wat you have....
    That appears to be a completely different program, thanks, I'll have to give it a try...

That other post with a newer one of the same alpha I have is broken... Any others?

As for the overlay, I've discovered a new setting in the menu of the call log to total all minutes and tracks roaming and normal usage...
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmite
    That appears to be a completely different program, thanks, I'll have to give it a try...

That other post with a newer one of the same alpha I have is broken... Any others?

As for the overlay, I've discovered a new setting in the menu of the call log to total all minutes and tracks roaming and normal usage...

now that would be handy stuff to have.
    Yep, I'm still playing with the overlay, but try this one if you want to see the totals option... Keep in mind folks, we can do this on the treo 600 also...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Cool - Can't wait for the generic one!
    Is the phoneapp spcs abaove have the generic Treo image with call details & ## codes working?
    I love watching shadow hackin the hell out of P1 software... I hope P1 is squirming now!
    Well, It's a work in progress. It's a shadowmite phone on screen, sprint off screen, the totals, call duration, and every other option there is other than the GSM stuff... And the ## codes work... I'm still playing with it, there is a lot here.
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts

Do you have a link to the one you are using?
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Well, It's a work in progress. It's a shadowmite phone on screen, sprint off screen, the totals, call duration, and every other option there is other than the GSM stuff... And the ## codes work... I'm still playing with it, there is a lot here.
    I did some editing of the PhoneApp_SPCS.prc and added a Treo "Welcome" and Treo "Farewell" screen. This was not that hard to do. All I used was a PRC edit program for the Mac and text editor along with Photoshop. Let me know what you think.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie
    I did some editing of the PhoneApp_SPCS.prc and added a Treo "Welcome" and Treo "Farewell" screen. This was not that hard to do. All I used was a PRC edit program for the Mac and text editor along with Photoshop. Let me know what you think.
    thanks stewie!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fittske
    Do you have a link to the one you are using?
    I've put it up on my page...
    Here is the original "profiles" app. Someone PLEASE update/tweak this to work on Treo 650. I already harrased the developer but he's busy. The app is pretty perfect as is. Maybe add function for screen to dim & keyboard lights & LED indicator to turn off at a scheduled time? Please fix!! Thanx.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    thanks stewie!!
    ditto, how did you match the byte sizes of the originals? Or is there a better prc edit tool for the mac that adjusts the file size?

Also, the attached file has has the flags updated...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie
    nice work stewie. Be cool if that could be added to the rom
    ditto, how did you match the byte sizes of the originals? Or is there a better prc edit tool for the mac that adjusts the file size?
    All I did was create the 2 jpeg files in Photoshop. Open the jpeg files up in the Mac text editor and copied and pasted the ASCII code into the proper location in the PRC editor. I did not worry about the byte size. It just seems to work. The program I am using is PalmFileEdit v1.0.2. I could make a few others if people want. Right now I am using a demo copy so I won't be able to do this for long unless I buy it. It may be worth getting a copy if people would like me to make custom screens.

Also, the attached file has has the flags updated...

Does *this* file have the generics and timer?
    Quote Originally Posted by XistBoi
    Does *this* file have the generics and timer?
    Yes, I've just added it to my site. I feel so bad, I've had IRONH1 spend HOURS on this trying to match the bytes sizes exactly! Sorry!
    NP - (Did you get my PM)
    Yes, I've just added it to my site. I feel so bad, I've had IRONH1 spend HOURS on this trying to match the bytes sizes exactly! Sorry!
    It's all a group effort. I would have never taken a look without your's and IRONH1's gains.
    This site is awesome - Shadowmite along with his help have made a indelible mark in this devices history