Page 21 of 62 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by acousticbiker
    shadowmite and jeffgibson, please see the following new sticky if you haven't already done so:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=66196

we've begun compiling a list of fixes that we think would be reasonable...shadowmite, this list was intended to be for any p1 types lurking the board--i've downloaded your Wifi and DUN patches and appreciate your work!

MODERATORS, please sticky this current thread as well and maybe the name should be changed to reflect the focus of the discussion (ROM updates or something like that?)
    Thanks I have placed a post out there with my additions.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    Here is my first try at this mute issue. Can some people give it a try and let me know if it works. If it does then I will open a new thread.

Jeff
    Jeff,

No change.

Check your PM's
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmite
    I'll soon have the original splash screens restored thanks to IRONH1!
    Many thanks Shadowmite and IRONH1.
    "Life's a garden. Dig it." Joe Dirt
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    Jeff,

No change.

Check your PM's
    Try this build.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    Try this build.
    No change.

Is it possible your toggle is occuring before the call is actually active? Just a guess
    Quote Originally Posted by bonovox
    Many thanks Shadowmite and IRONH1.
    Hmm, I might have spoken to soon! He's made them Shadowmite splash screens! They are pretty nice though, I like them... But then, I'm shadowmte! See if anyone else likes them. We are still waiting for the turning off picture... This includes the call duration patch and can still do ## codes. Note, if you have the overlay from tvbilly you must remove it for this one to work.
    No change.

Is it possible your toggle is occuring before the call is actually active? Just a guess
    I don't think that is it. My guess is that I am not trapping the BT event yet. Try this build and tell me if you get any vibrations at the beginning or during a call when you have BT active.
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    OK jeffgibson

Here is the thread for the "mother of all profile apps"

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=66756
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Hmm, I might have spoken to soon! He's made them Shadowmite splash screens! They are pretty nice though, I like them... But then, I'm shadowmte! See if anyone else likes them. We are still waiting for the turning off picture... This includes the call duration patch and can still do ## codes. Note, if you have the overlay from tvbilly you must remove it for this one to work.
    Is there a way for you to tell me where to grab the "last crash" information that ##377 returns to you? I would relly like to get a that information!
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    What tool are you guys using to edit the splashscreen graphics? On the 600 files I could use "PRCedit" When I try to use PRCedit on the 650's file The program crashes! Is there another .PRC editing app that will work?

Fittske
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    My Phone history.....
    How does the program crash? I'm pasting in the exact number of bytes as the original using 010 editor...

And Jeff, I've never looked for the last error info... I'm not sure where it is, but if I find it I'll let you know. Unforunately the ##377 call is in ARM assembler so I can't trace it out... I need to write a pxa270 disassembler I think...
    The Shadowmite screen is nice. A good tribute.

Chears
    "Life's a garden. Dig it." Joe Dirt
    No change.

try noy capturing BT. if its a quick toggle it shouldn't be intrusive even without a headset. at least we can see if a "software" toggle produces the gain
    Any possibility of being able to add custom screens on our own? I think you do great work but having Stewie detonating the Sprint logo when turning off the radio would be funny as hell in my book.

Again you do great work.
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    How does the program crash? I'm pasting in the exact number of bytes as the original using 010 editor...

And Jeff, I've never looked for the last error info... I'm not sure where it is, but if I find it I'll let you know. Unforunately the ##377 call is in ARM assembler so I can't trace it out... I need to write a pxa270 disassembler I think...
    I am using PRCedit v 1.0 beta 2, and when I select the "bitmaps" section and try to enter the splash screen bitmaps, the program gives the error:
    "PRCedit.exe has generated errors and will be closed......" Any other editor I can use?
    My Phone history.....
    No change.

try noy capturing BT. if its a quick toggle it shouldn't be intrusive even without a headset. at least we can see if a "software" toggle produces the gain
    Here you go.
    1.0 beta 2?!? Bitmap function!?!? I have 2.3 alpha 9... Where can I get the newer one?
    1.0 beta 2?!? Bitmap function!?!? I have 2.3 alpha 9... Where can I get the newer one?
    Here is 2.3 alpha 16. Not sure if this will help.
    http://www.chez.com/powershot/prcedit/prcedit.zip
    How is the unbranded overlay going?
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    here you go but I am not sure if it is any better than wat you have....
    My Phone history.....