Page 18 of 62 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmite
    Can I get a link? Pretty please?
    here ya go
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I have been a quiet reader of this thread until this point. I have met some extremely intelligent and talented technical people throughout my years in the software business and shadowmite you rank right up there with the best I have seen! For what its worth, I hope you continue supplying the Treo community with the fantastic additions and modifications that you have given us so far.

Jeff
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Ok.....

jeffgibson and shadowmite,

how about you two join forces and design us a 650 "profiles" app, and a unwanted "call filtering" app?
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Fittske
    Ok.....

jeffgibson and shadowmite,

how about you two join forces and design us a 650 "profiles" app, and a unwanted "call filtering" app?
    I would welcome the chance to work with shadowmite! I'd be glad to take people's design specs and start to work on producing a killer app. If this is what you want, start a thread and lets get going ASAP as I start a new "real" job at the beginning of the year and my time will get more limited.

Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by caseyatbt
    I just want to add VOICE MEMO and NOTE PAD from the Tungsten. Two programs that should of been on the 650.

I agree that putting programs that get updated regularly would not be that smart. pTunes seems to be updated every month or so.

JC
    Your wish is my command. It'll be up on my site in 1 minute... Tested and working, I've also finally eliminated the Quick Tour... It was the tutorial files...
    You rock, Shadowmite!
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quick question for you shadowmite- why is the original treo 650 ROM on your site so much smaller than the new and improved ROMs?
    Thanks and keep up the great work!!!
    I was wondering that too... The original is what was given to erase these updated patches if needed. I haven't tried it so I couldn't say why it's so much smaller... I'd imagine just much better compression but that's a guess...
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    I would welcome the chance to work with shadowmite! I'd be glad to take people's design specs and start to work on producing a killer app. If this is what you want, start a thread and lets get going ASAP as I start a new "real" job at the beginning of the year and my time will get more limited.

Jeff
    I'd be happy to work with you too... But on what!? There are so many things to play with... Are they suggesting a clone of callfilter? I think that will be updated for the 650 as soon as the GSM comes out...
    Jeff and Shadow, I'd like to see the two of you tackle the Bluetooth mute issue thats plagueing many of us.
    Ditto on BT
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    Ditto on BT
    double ditto...how about some $$$$$$$$ ?
    and I like to see that rom w/o, real versa, get bc, downloads, software and with the memo and voice recorder from the tungsten
    Moose,
    I have already pledged $50 for a true fix (not a quick mute toggle) of the bug
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    Jeff and Shadow, I'd like to see the two of you tackle the Bluetooth mute issue thats plagueing many of us.
    I am on top of it. Just waiting for my BT headset to get here. I ahve played with the API a littel and it is as inconsistent as the rest of the 650! If there are some willing participants out there, I will start throwing together some code for people to test until I get the headset to test myself.

Any takers???
    Shadowmite... Any chance you might be able to add the BlueBoard and BlueChat Bluetooth apps that are included with the T3????
    I need it and I want it. Please provide me with a link on how to get and install this wonderful patch! As an added bonus, I would love to get the Rom fix to remove the tutorial, BC downloads, and extra crap I don't use. Thanks a ton.
    If someone posts a link, I can look at other apps to add... As for the bluetooth mute problem... I have to say, What problem!?!? Honestly, my bluetooth headset is perfect... What is the problem? Can someone tell me how to produce it? If I can find it, and it's as simple as some assembly instructions, I can do it...
    Jeff,
    I will definately test it!