1.    #1  
    I want to install Diet King on my 650... It comes with a 3.5 MB database. I downloaded, double clicked and then synced but nowhere was there the option to install on the SD card.
    There must be a way to do this but it sure has me baffled?
    Can someone help me sort this out???
    Thanks...

Mike
    The Quick Install desktop app let's you sync directly to the SD card.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
  3.    #3  
    No, Marlk. The Diet King download is a direct install program. It doesn't show up with Quick Install... it just installs to the main memory of the 650. And from there, there is no way to move the datat base to a card unless it is first installed. But there isn't room to install it.
    I am a big fan of Palm File Browser. Its a free utility that allows you to transfer files from your PC to the 650. The transfer can go to the PalmCard or directly to the SD Card.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmike
    I want to install Diet King on my 650... It comes with a 3.5 MB database. I downloaded, double clicked and then synced but nowhere was there the option to install on the SD card.
    There must be a way to do this but it sure has me baffled?
    Can someone help me sort this out???
    Thanks...

Mike
    HUH? On the install tool there should be an option to install to the card...

Anyway, checkout card export II and or a card reader to transfer large amounts of data...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Where can I download Palm File Browser?
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    The website you gave only has FileZ which is not what I need. I am looking for a software that allows me to transfer files from my PC to my Treo 650 (via Bluetooth). I can't seem to be able to do that with HotSync.
    In an earlier post, someone mentioned about a freeware called "Palm File Browser" which supposedly does that (not sure about Bluetooth). But I can't find it anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger33
    The website you gave only has FileZ which is not what I need. I am looking for a software that allows me to transfer files from my PC to my Treo 650 (via Bluetooth). I can't seem to be able to do that with HotSync.
    In an earlier post, someone mentioned about a freeware called "Palm File Browser" which supposedly does that (not sure about Bluetooth). But I can't find it anywhere.
    Palm File Browser *does* work with BlueTooth and USB. I use it everyday to transfer files. I would recommend using USB if you have very large files as it is *much* faster that BlueTooth.

Jeff
    Great. Can you give me a website where I can download "Palm File Browser"?
    In the meantime, I was able to do it with SyncWizard, but only via Infrared.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger33
    Great. Can you give me a website where I can download "Palm File Browser"?
    In the meantime, I was able to do it with SyncWizard, but only via Infrared.
    I believe that you can get it from mytreo.net from their download area. If you can't find it there, let me know and I will post it for you at my site.

Jeff