1.    #1  
    I have the handheld version of Splashphoto that comes bundled with Snappermail Premier, and it lacks the Splashphoto desktop conduit. Can anyone tell me how to load JPGs into the Treo for viewing in SplashPhoto? I assume the conduit converts the JPGs into PDB files, is there any other way to accomplish that?

thanks -

Patrick
    Splashphoto will open up any .jpg picture. Since I wasn't sure what ext my pics were I just used the camera app to move them to the card and then they show up in Splashphoto. See if this works for you.
    Mobi·gas·mic!
  3.    #3  
    Great, now how do you navigate to them from within Splashphoto? Or does it look in a specific directory on the card?
    yeah, splash photo should be able to view jpg from your card.

put them in

palm\programs\splashphoto
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Once you've saved them to the card with camera, go back to SplashPhoto and it should show all your pics. Try using the drop down menu on the top of the screen and select 'SD Card'
    Mobi·gas·mic!