1.    #1  
    ...Thats right! I attached a Jabra A210 to my 650

Keep laughing! The fact is my headset now works as it should.

I actually have to turn the volume on my headset down.
    I am able to answer, end, etc..
    My headset rings (it actually "rings" like an old rotary telephone)

But the sweetest part is that I now have complete functionallity of VoiceSignal thru my headset.

Hopefully Silverado, or P1 (preferrably Silver cuz I think it will happen faster and would be glad to send some cash his way) will come up with a patch for the 650's built in BT, but until then this is a workable solution!

Maybe someone else could suck it up and attach one of these puppies to thier HBH-660 and tell me if the Caller ID comes thru.
    Last edited by sxtg; 12/16/2004 at 04:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    ...Thats right! I attached a Jabra A210 to my 650

Keep laughing! The fact is my headset now works as it should.

I actually have to turn the volume on my headset down.
    I am able to answer, end, etc..
    My headset rings (it actually "rings" like an old rotary telephone)

But the sweetest part is that I now have complete functionallity of VoiceSignal thru my headset.

Hopefully Silverado, or P1 (preferrably Silver cuz I think it will happen faster and would be glad to send some cash his way) will come up with a patch for the 650's built in BT, but until then this is a workable solution!

Maybe someone else could suck it up and attach one of these puppies to thier HBH-660 and tell me if the Caller ID comes thru.
    I have an HBH660 attach what? and why? Caller ID does come through on the LED screen on the HBH-660 from the 650.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by litigator201
    I have an HBH660 attach what? and why? Caller ID does come through on the LED screen on the HBH-660 from the 650.

The Jabra A210 BT adapter. I would like to know if the caller ID is sent thru it as well as the 650
    How do you like the hbh-660 im thinkin of ordering one. I saw it for $79.99 on an ebay store...
    Quote Originally Posted by michael82574
    How do you like the hbh-660 im thinkin of ordering one. I saw it for $79.99 on an ebay store...
    I really like it but, volume could be louder. See http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=65335 the quote from Pixhershko on 12/7 for a detailed analysis. I'm looking for a Jabra eargel that will fit. The first assorstment bought from Radio Shack are all to small to fit over speaker piece.

Matt
    I have a 660 and added a Slic Sound that fits over the ear piece. I can not use it with the ear hook attached, but it is a perfect "temporary" solution to the volume issue in the car. This is my first BT headset and I have been very pleased with it.