Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I was trying to open the door and had two bags in my had. I had the phone leaning on my shoulder(i know its my mistake) But the phone felt and the screen cracked. The touch screen is not working properly but the looks perfect therefore i will use the keyboard for everything. I might claim it to lock line insurance and loose $50.
    At least it lasted two days and 1 hour before i broke it. On my next 650 I will get the leather and bluetooth head set right away.
    You might just check your credit card (if you bought your Treo with a credit card). Many 'platinum' level cards will offer some kind of buyer's assurance to cover accidental damage within a certain window of time after purchase. Never used it, but I think it's one of those call-it-in, repair-or-replace deals.
    I am glad that happened to you. Why the hell would you put your phone on your shoulder and carry the bags instead of taking care of your new hotness phone? Plus the fact that it almost fell and broke previously. I am glad that happened. Idiots should not be allowed to handle phones of that caliber. If they are allowed, they deserve to pay for their ***** mistakes. Enjoy your new paperweight you absolute moron.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by idrinktoomuch
    I am glad that happened to you. Why the hell would you put your phone on your shoulder and carry the bags instead of taking care of your new hotness phone? Plus the fact that it almost fell and broke previously. I am glad that happened. Idiots should not be allowed to handle phones of that caliber. If they are allowed, they deserve to pay for their ***** mistakes. Enjoy your new paperweight you absolute moron.
    What is your problem, if you are angry please go to an anger management class or an AA metting. I dont like what you said!!! I was just venting and sharing my experince with the phone. Dont be a hater because you dont have the phone!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by elbombillo
    What is your problem, if you are angry please go to an anger management class or an AA metting. I dont like what you said!!! I was just venting and sharing my experince with the phone. Dont be a hater because you dont have the phone!!!!!
    What's wrong? You getting angry because I hit you with common sense, and you try to make fun of my name? In case you didn't know your name means "lightbulb" in spanish, something that has obviously has gone out in your head. If your parents handled you like you handled your phone, I can understand why you keep dropping things. Maybe instead of bothering the people in forums about you stupidly broke your phone, you can concentrate on washing dishes in a restaurant. Maybe some of your illlegal alien roomates will help you earn that money while the go mow some lawns and trim some hedges.
  6.    #6  
    What's wrong? You getting angry because I hit you with common sense, and you try to make fun of my name? In case you didn't know your name means "lightbulb" in spanish, something that has obviously has gone out in your head. If your parents handled you like you handled your phone, I can understand why you keep dropping things. Maybe instead of bothering the people in forums about you stupidly broke your phone, you can concentrate on washing dishes in a restaurant. Maybe some of your illlegal alien roomates will help you earn that money while the go mow some lawns and trim some hedges.
    Yes your cousin pablo will help me, he is willing to work for half price. I dont think your parents even carried you as a child. I think your right with your usr name you drink too much and talk too much sh*t. I think you should go a forum more of your class, maybe at AAmettings.com. You could find alot of info on that forum. I think you need some serious help. I wish the best for you.
    Wow, you two need to calm down and take a moment to breath before replying.

Lightbulb boy: Cut the racist BS!

Alcohol man: We all make mistakes, we've all dropped something we didn't mean to. You may be perfect, but the rest of us aren't. And cut the personal attacks, he was just trying to vent his frustration.

We're supposed to be here to talk about a phone, so let's not turn this into a flame war!
    This is the exact reason I don't understand how Cingular users can buy a $600 phone and not have insurance!!! Sprint is too good to us.
    Wow. Must be fun arguing with yourself.

TheHandlessKing

(just in case, I'm referring to the fact that those are the same two people arguing)
    Latest moBlog shot:
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHandlessKing
    Wow. Must be fun arguing with yourself.

TheHandlessKing

(just in case, I'm referring to the fact that those are the same two people arguing)
    I guessed that too...why do you think so? Drink too much's low post count?
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Hmmm....I'm thinking that Drinktoomuch is Seldom's latest incarnation...
    Were is the moderator when you need hime this thread should be CLOSED
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws
    Please don't close the thread, I would like to see how this plays out... Don't take that from him idrinktoomuch...
    "You are so obviously a troll that the Tolkien estate has sued for IP infringement."
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    "You are so obviously a troll that the Tolkien estate has sued for IP infringement."
    Nobody gives a sh!t what you think. You guys can think all you want that I am the same as the other dumbass who drops expensive phones. I'm just stating that this guy's an ***** for not taking the time to put the phone away or carry one bag at a time. Plus, don't come here trying to regulate when you're just a stupid newb.
    For all of you who I know will be wanting one, here's your very own "Ignore idrinktoomuch" link.
    Plus, don't come here trying to regulate when you're just a stupid newb.
    People who live in glass houses...

I'd suggest that everyone watch the personal attacks, insults, and vulgar language; it will not be tolerated here!!!
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    I got banned!
    most of us aren't surprised
    and i hope you get banned again
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast