1.    #1  
    I know Pocket PC owners get to play SNES games... Is the Treo too weak to run such a program? NesEm is cool, but there are a lot more fun games to play on SNES.
    Treo has enough CPU power to run SNES emulator, but I don't think anyone got around to it yet.
    I think there's one for the Tapwave called Little John Z, but it's yet to be ported over.

BTW Anthony, where in Brooklyn are you from? I went to art school at Pratt...
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzz27
    BTW Anthony, where in Brooklyn are you from? I went to art school at Pratt...
    Kings Highway, Midwood
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyG
    Kings Highway, Midwood
    BK in the house, im from east new york by atlantic and highland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzz27
    I think there's one for the Tapwave called Little John Z, but it's yet to be ported over.
    It would be awesome if LJZ was ported to the 650, but there hasn't been any info from the dev about this in a looong time... In any case, has anyone at least tried it to see if it works?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    It would be awesome if LJZ was ported to the 650, but there hasn't been any info from the dev about this in a looong time... In any case, has anyone at least tried it to see if it works?
    tired didnt work cant even see it on my treo as an app.
    I learned in mirrer yeshiva on Ave R and ocean parkway (thats the rabbincle college) and man Snes on T650 would be cool