Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    I was out yesterday trying to purchase the SE HBH660 and came across the the SE HBH35 found it allot cheaper the 660 so i thought I would give it a try. (can be found for around $50 on ebay)

Have been using it most of today and part of yesterday and heres my thoughts.

1. Super fast answering , within 2 rings.

2. When out going, very fast pick up can sometimes beats the phone to the
    1st ring. Great for Sprint Voice Dial .(I have)

3. Clear Clear clear , only had one static situation , probaly because of where I was.

4. Sound level is great inside my car, and if i'm outside just do mute toggle and I"m a happy man.

5. Fit is not as good as in the inside the ear canal type like Jabra but is better that the Nokia 810 fit. But thats a personal preference.

6. No flap movement like the 810-850 , the battery being on the back ear hook seems to hold the headset against your ear/face very well.

7. Has a boom, so outside you don't loose any speaking volume like the 820.

8. My customers and assistant say I sound fine, comparing it with a 820 that used to own, equal if not a little better.

9. Comes with a pouch and car attachment so it won't fall out of my shirt like some others in the forum. (woof?)

10. Cheap compared with a HBH 660

11. Its black and looks cool!! (LOL) like the 850

Just my thoughts. Hope this helps somebody.

Stephen

** Have used the Nokia 810 & 820, Earglove Bluevoice and Plantronics 2500
    Quote Originally Posted by sjjones

9. Comes with a pouch and car attachment so it won't fall out of my shirt like some others in the forum. (woof?)

10. Cheap compared with a HBH 660
    Oh sure, rub it in.