I've searched around and I haven't found anyone else asking this question.

I have a Treo 650.

On the Agenda page in the Calendar program it shows upcoming appointments, upcoming tasks, and read/unread mail information. Unfortunately, it uses VersaMail as the mail program. I've changed my default mail app to Chatter in preferences, and the Phone app uses chatter to display mail information, but the Calendar app still uses VersaMail. Anyone had any luck getting the Calendar app to use Chatter?

Thanks,
    Tim

P.S. I'm not sure if this is the right forum because it's not really a Chatter problem. I wasn't really sure where to put it. I was just hoping another Chatter user had had the same issue and found a way to change it.
    I'm not sure whether calendar is hard-coded for VersaMail or if there's something I'm supposed to be doing... I had to add code to make Phone work with it.

Marc
    I think it's just a limitation of the Calendar program. I just tried snapper and it didn't show up there either. Oh well, maybe they'll provide a calendar update someday.

You do realize that you are establishing a response time for customer service that you can't possibly keep up long term. You should at least make people wait a couple of hours before you respond.