1.    #1  
    I have been trying to get the Yahoo Intellisync to work for me but it always seems to encounter errors during sync. I have found that it barfs when you use certain characters (like '+' and '%'). I like the idea about having my PIM data available anywhere and getting SMS Email reminders. Privacy is an issue for some but not for me. I always keep in mind that the information could be gotten by anyone. it's all harmless, mundane stuff.

Has anyone found a good way to sync with an on-line portal that does the same but is a little smarter when it syncs? I've run into enough problems with yahoo that I gave up on it. BTW, the yahoo tech support is worthless but YGWYPF (it's free).

If you've read this much then.. Thanks :-)
    Don't know if you tried this already but instead of syncing directly to Yahoo, I sync to my desktop then sync separately b/ween the desktop and Yahoo. Seems to work and I don't encounter the issues I was having previously with the direct sync.
    Mobiˇgasˇmic!
  3.    #3  
    I thought of that but the Intellisync I dload from Yahoo does not offer that as an option. The only palm-related option is syncing directly with the handheld. Are you using the commercial version of intellisync?
    No I havŒ
    Mobiˇgasˇmic!
    No I have free Yahoo and free Intellisync. I sync my treo to Outlook then sync Outlook to Yahoo.
    Mobiˇgasˇmic!
  6.    #6  
    Ah, what do you use for outlook<->treo sync? I think Chapura is one of the more popular softwares for this function.

BTW: thanks for the feedback.
    I just use the CD that came with the Treo. I think it is Chapura...
    Mobiˇgasˇmic!
    wesync works well for my company (their beta version 1.6 runs on Palmos 5 and is very stable).
    where do u get 1.6?