1.    #1  
    I cannot determine a cause for what is making this happen so I am asking for your more technically saavy opinions. I have tried searching for apps, contacts and random words and whenever I click 'search' or 'find more' my Treo600 will consistently reset. Meaning the search may actually happen properly (50-60% of the time) but if I then click the 'find more' button to continue searching, I will always get the reset.

I had a trial version of WideFind on my Treo (which trumps and takes over the alt-shift function) but deleted it prior to running into this issue. I deleted it via the launcher screen and searched in FileZ for any hanging file types related to WideFind that could be contributing to the problems but could not locate any remaining related files. Any advice?
    Global Posts
    328 Global Posts
    Do you have Docs to Go on there? Some of the earlier versions caused find to crash.

Also, if you dial ##377, your phone will display the app which caused the crash. (That's the code for Sprint phones; not sure of the analog for GSM phones).
    Quote Originally Posted by jg70124
    Do you have Docs to Go on there? Some of the earlier versions caused find to crash.

Also, if you dial ##377, your phone will display the app which caused the crash. (That's the code for Sprint phones; not sure of the analog for GSM phones).
    Ditto. Many posts on this from a ways back. The docs to go reader that came with the treo 600 would exhibit this behavior with many folks.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jg70124

BINGO. I have the old Docs to Go that came with my Treo. It really never worked very well anyway and now its crashing my find feature so it is gone. Didn't find the related threads on this topic so I appreciate your help.