Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    I ordered the Yellow/Moro combo which is uhhhh yellow and a very dark brown. Actually the yellow is more of a mustard yellow although the pictures make it look bright yellow with the flash. It is not that bright really.

I got the clip because I like the case on my hip. It sticks out as much as any other clip I have used. Be careful sitting down in a chair with arms and walking in tight spaces.

The fit of the case is pretty good, although not as snug as I though. I have some concern that the phone could slip out of the case if turned upside down. I have played with it if a few minutes to see if I could get it to fall out but I could not. It is snug just not super tight. Which is good in case I need to do a soft reset or replace the battery.

As you can see there seems to be more room for the connector than I would have thought. The front of the case is a tad longer than the back so there is a little bit of space in there.

The buttons on the end of the keyboard are close to the edge of the case but it does not feel like a problem typying at all.

The case looks much better in person. It smells good, and feels like a solid piece of leather. With all leather I imagine there will be some stretching and wearing in. It will be interesting to see how this case looks 4 months from now after surviving a Chicago winter and spring. It feels sturdy enough to protect the phone if/when I drop it or bang into something while on my hip. I have no worries there.

The personalization is cool on the back. It is subtle enough not to stick out but easily read if found. (I put the smudges in the photo's myself that is not actually on the case.)

It is an extravagant case no doubt about it. But it is custom made and one of a kind. If I keep this case for a couple of years or more than it will be worth it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Grace & Peace,

utey
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Here are the rest of the pics...

Attached Images Attached Images
    Grace & Peace,

utey
    very nice! great color combo. manicure looks top notch too : )

thanks for all the pics. can't wait to get mine!!
    Cool. I can't wait to get mine :-) Hurry up!!!
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by montoya
    very nice! great color combo. manicure looks top notch too : )

thanks for all the pics. can't wait to get mine!!
    My manicurists are my eye teeth.
    Grace & Peace,

utey