Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasanderson
    Question for those who have the "out of memory" issue with backupman, do you have mmplayer installed?
    I don't have mmplayer installed and got that error. Been using Right Backup instead and it's been fine so far <fingers crossed.> I have about 4 MB free on the internal.
    no i am using real player and have not used butler since my 600

Fred
    TealBackup is the only one that reliably backs out without resetting in the middle or at the end. I've tried them all. I realize it may be something on my phone, but so far TealBackup is working like a champ. I haven't done a reset yet though, so I don't know how the restore will work.
    I agree I have tried them all and the only one that works for me is tealbackup. And yes it does restore well too. I don't like teal backup I really prefer backupman (what I used with the 600). For now it will have to do.
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro
    BackupMan would not work on my 650. I am using the integrated backup functin in MegaLauncher and it works great. i've even had to restore from a hard reset - worked flawlessly.
    Backupman public beta worked fine for me. I have 7.0 megs free on my Treo 650.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123