1.    #1  
    I purchased this headset in sept and love the convenience of it. but it recently has stopped working- i'm getting crackling and one of the speakers goes in/out- obviously a wire problem. seems right by the plug. i'm very disappointed as i only really use it in the car - it stays in there all the time- so it's certainly has not been beat up. $35 and 3 months is not good, in my opinion.

i did send seidio an email on Dec 14, but haven't heard back as of yet- tho, it is only a couple of days.

anyone else have this issue with it breaking?
    thanks!

ed
    Last edited by eddieras; 12/16/2004 at 10:36 AM.
    i didn't have any problems yet with my Seidio headsets (i mainly use the adaptor and backphones)
    i think you have to wait a little because 2 days is a very short delay ...
    i hope your problem will be solved
    Quote Originally Posted by eddieras
    I purchased this headset in sept and love the convenience of it. but it recently has stopped working- i'm getting crackling and one of the speakers goes in/out- obviously a wire problem. seems right by the plug. i'm very disappointed as i only really use it in the car - it stays in there all the time- so it's certainly has not been beat up. $35 and 3 months is not good, in my opinion.

i did send seidio an email on Dec 14, but haven't heard back as of yet- tho, it is only a couple of days.

anyone else have this issue with it breaking?
    thanks!

ed
    Hi Ed,

Please send me an email to confirm your order number # 9110. I will take care of the exchange right away.

Sorry for the problem.

David Chang
    Product marketing manager
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
  4.    #4  
    David- i just sent you an email.

Thanks again for the quick reply and excellent customer service!