Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Hi, I'm the not-so-proud owner of a Treo 180g...I think I'm on my seventh now, and I've been using it for a year and a half. I've had all of the usual problems people have had with the 180s: broken flip hinges, faulty speaker wires, freeze-ups, etc. All in all, I love the thing...when it works, which it doesn't really often. Average lifespan of a Treo 180 seems to be about three months, which is downright ridiculous.

I've been noticing that the price of unlocked 600s is steadily decreasing on eBay, down to about $325 now on average. So my question is: have there been any major reliability issues with the 600? Are most people satisfied? I'm considering an upgrade in the near future, so your input would be most appreciated. Thanks!!!
    The unit has had its build quality concerns. Again, some people have had frequent replacement units, while others have had no problems.

Some problems include buzzing, defective screens, speakers dying, battery not holding charge. These are just some of the subjects I've scanned.