1.    #1  
    Its either i am too tired or am not paying attention but i did sync Pickem.

Now where is it? should it appear in the home app list or what?

thanks
    New apps usually appear in the Unfiled category in the app launcher.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
  3.    #3  
    getting error 0x5x0 when i launch it
    Quote Originally Posted by twocows
    getting error 0x5x0 when i launch it

DOH! I've been asking for a while if Pickem was compatible with the 650! I guess not. Does anyone know if the dev will be working on an upgrade?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    The question would be why would you want it on the 650? It was created to give you zoom and picture quality improvement on the Treo 600. From what I have seen, the camera on teh Treo 650 rocks in comparision to the Treo 600.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    The question would be why would you want it on the 650? It was created to give you zoom and picture quality improvement on the Treo 600. From what I have seen, the camera on teh Treo 650 rocks in comparision to the Treo 600.
    He has a point.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson

True... but the major reason I like to use it is for the simple picturemail functionality. Just take a pic and send. That alleviates the need to open your email client, attach pics as attachments and etc. Pickem was alot simpler and faster imo...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    True... but the major reason I like to use it is for the simple picturemail functionality. Just take a pic and send. That alleviates the need to open your email client, attach pics as attachments and etc. Pickem was alot simpler and faster imo...
    The new camera app on the 650 makes it even easier than it was with pickem on the 600. IMO the new camera app is awesome!