Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
    It's done!
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    MY ID DOES NOT MATCH.... AND HAVE BEEN HUNG-UP ON TWICE BY THE PALM 1

then when i get in after the third time and being on hold for 20 + min i get some guy i cant understand and he can't understand me... so after 10 minutes of creating a account i then have to call a differnt number 1-888-565-9393 (edit : which get you to the same place as 1.800.881.7256) to get a new id number issued to me , when i asked if he could transfer me the said that was against the rule so far palm one service has sucked the big one....
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Try swapping around the 0's for O's and vice versa. I had the same problem at first
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    done! thank you PalmOne
    I just put my request in (on the phone) got a confirmation number as well and an email with the confirmation number.

Sounds like bad news to me! Looks like they can't fix this via software; seems more like a last resort; quick fix.
    well:
    woot woot! I'm getting a 128mb sd card! I just put my request in (on the phone) got a confirmation number as well and an email with the confirmation number.

Sounds like bad news to me! Looks like they can't fix this via software; seems more like a last resort; quick fix.
    well:
    woot woot! I'm getting a 128mb sd card! Is this a good thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by davetheone
    I just put my request in (on the phone) got a confirmation number as well and an email with the confirmation number.

well:
    woot woot! I'm getting a 128mb sd card! I just put my request in (on the phone) got a confirmation number as well and an email with the confirmation number.

well:
    woot woot! I'm getting a 128mb sd card! Is this a good thing?
    Hopefully this is to appease "us" UNTIL they get this hotfix (as rumor has it).

Eric
    Quote Originally Posted by t650man
    Try swapping around the 0's for O's and vice versa. I had the same problem at first
    Bingo - had this problem with one of my three zeros actually being an "oh".
    Make sure to give them your "Oh" Face! lol
    Just ordered mine
    Serial Number AAAA1AA1A1AA
    ID Number AAAAA111111111111
    Thanks
    Treoing & Loving it
    This is a nice gesture (just ordered mine) but it's about $20 short of a solution without ZLauncher. I believe they'll have a fix (eventually) and I would assume it would be in time for the GSM line release after the first of the year, or they'll just face another howling mob.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    i didn't have the ID number around so I called palmone. Took about five minutes. I just got the email confirmation which includes a survey about the Treo 650.
    Wont solve the treo problem but it will give me an about 50 extra pictures for my digital camera... konica minolta x50
    Ordered. A nice place for an CD or two. But why is RealPlayer in ROM. Could have saved some space if it could be installed seperatly and moved to an SD card. I wonder if that is something they could do in the next revision?
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Who did you call that emailed you a Palm ID number. The damn # on the back of my CD is not being accepted!!!!
    This palm one foreigner is really getting on my nerves. "Try typing in every number on the box as the id number" Ahh I am really pissed, why can't companys support our economy and hire americans in american call centers.
    Quote Originally Posted by striperbooter
    Try calling this number and hit #1 until you reach a person. This guy was an English is my first language kind of guy and helped my out in a heartbeat. 5 min later I got an email with my order!! I do agree with the statement above about why not hire people that can understand and speak English!! Oh well just 1 1/2 hours out of my day wasted!
    zc

(edit: realy i'm a nice guy, just re-read my post and i sound like a ***, but i guess i let the stress get to me!)
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    I was emailed an order confirmation. The palmOne person on the phone simply asked for my serial number, mailing address and e-mail address. 5 min. later my order was in and I received an email confirmation.

The ID was never discussed. You cna get it overnight for $20. I passed. Total cost $0.

Here's the text of the e-mail confirmation:

Dear XXXXX,

Thank you for ordering from palmOne Sales!

This automated email is to confirm that we have received your order.

Your order number is XXXXX-XXXXXX.

Once your order has been processed we will email you again with the exact
    details and total cost of your order. Once your order has shipped, we will email
    the shipping information to you as well. Your credit card will not be charged
    until the order ships.

Have a moment?
    We'd love to hear your comments on the Treo 650 smartphone. Your feedback on a
    short questionnaire will help us improve our site, shopping experience and
    products.
    Go to questionnaire: http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB223WSXKUCSN

You can check the status of your order online at any time by visiting:

http://web.palmone.com/support/order_status.jhtml

We hope you enjoy your purchase and invite you to visit our site again soon.
    hmmm

"Offer valid while supplies last."
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    call and told em I had a 650. The lady said "say no more I bet you want the free card". Took less than 3 minutes total. New card for my camera as I have a 1gb sd on the way from ecost for the 650.

Free is good.
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast