1.    #1  
    Is there anyway to disable these annoying alerts?
    Not to my knowlege, but holding the center of the 5-way down will pull up that screen (if that helps, or you didn't know about it?).
    My God, someone please come up with a solution to this. I get these constantly, and they interrupt everything.

Quote Originally Posted by TreoScott
    My God, someone please come up with a solution to this. I get these constantly, and they interrupt everything.

What are they alerting you of? You can disable reminders for appointments, tasks, etc., and if you have multiple you can just tap on "Clear All".
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by satyric
    What are they alerting you of? You can disable reminders for appointments, tasks, etc., and if you have multiple you can just tap on "Clear All".
    satyric, how can you disable reminders? your suggestion for "clear all" applies after an alert is already activated...is this what you mean? we're trying to find a way for them not to appear at all. for me, i don't want that annoying asterisk just because i missed a call...