Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    Never put your headset in the breast pocket of your shirt.

    This afternoon I was running some errands on my way home and when I got out of the car I put my 650 in my covertec belt case and dropped my nice new SonyEricsson HBH-660 in my shirt pocket. It's easy to get to if the phone rings in the store. Really stupid (word I cant use here) idea. Somwhere between the grocery store and the gas station and the post office I must have bent over (dont remember doing this) and my headset jumped out of my pocket.

    Noticed when I got home that it was gone. Man I am so F'ing pissed. $90 down the sh*tter. AARRGGGGHHHH!!!!! Spent the next hour going back to all those places and looking for it. No luck. http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...milies/mad.gifhttp://discussion.treocentral.com/im...milies/mad.gifhttp://discussion.treocentral.com/im...milies/mad.gif

    Guess that wireless thing has a downside huh?
    Upside is my wife has been bugging about what I want for Christmas. Gee can anyone think of what I could ask for?

    DONT keep your bt headset in your shirt pocket. Dont be a stupid &#%@( like me.
  2. #2  
    That sucks! Next time remember to button up your shirt pocket or something!
    _________________
    aka Gfunkmagic

    Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w



    Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

    Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3. #3  
    Use a pocket protector. Then it will fit in your pocket more snug.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mogulman
    Use a pocket protector. Then it will fit in your pocket more snug.
    You just set the geek movement back at least two decades!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    That sucks! Next time remember to button up your shirt pocket or something!
    next time (assuming I get another headset) I will put it in my pants pocket.
  6. #6  
    Did you try connecting to it with you phone while searching so you would know if you were in the vacinity of it?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by breitweiser
    Did you try connecting to it with you phone while searching so you would know if you were in the vacinity of it?
    Ya I thought of that. Walked all over the parking lot and the area where the carts are stored(thought it fell in the cart) and throughout the store. No luck. Really Bummed.

    I thought the little lanyard that SE sends with the headset was hokey, but if I get another I'll use it. I no longer care if it makes me look stupid.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    Ya I thought of that. Walked all over the parking lot and the area where the carts are stored(thought it fell in the cart) and throughout the store. No luck. Really Bummed.

    I thought the little lanyard that SE sends with the headset was hokey, but if I get another I'll use it. I no longer care if it makes me look stupid.

    Thats gotta be better than the pocket protector idea!
  9. #9  
    What about the neck cord it came with?
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseNYC
    What about the neck cord it came with?
    thats what we're talking about jesse.
  11. #11  
    One thing I will miss about the Motorola headsets when I get the 660 is the belt pouch they give you for it. Nice and snug. Maybe something comparable can be had for the 660?
    Highly Mobile iPhone User

    Palm Pilot -> Palm Pilot Pro -> HP 620LX -> Palm VII -> Palm VIIx -> Ipaq 3270 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p - iPhone - iPhone 3G

Posting Permissions