1.    #1  
    Hello, I'm from Vietnam. I recently purchased Verizon branded Treo 600 CDMA from eBay. I decided to buy this device because I liked its quality so much but i didn't know how difficult to re-program it....... please help ....

Following is my Treo's info:

-software rev : Treo600-1.03-VZW
    -hardware rev: C
    -PRL version : 50174
    -PRI check sum : 0x11EC
    -Reburb status : No
    -Reburb provider: PMO

I brought my Treo to a provider's center and got an answer that they can't re-program it (.....My Treo 600 was the first Treo they had ever seen)

I had to spend hours on several forums and and at last i got an Activating code and MSL number (#*#000000) that helps me to change MDN (Phone number), MIN, SID (system ID), NID ( network ID). I brought this phone to Vietnam CDMA provider's service centre and was told that they need NAM ( Number assigned memory) code(s) to set PCH ( primiary chanel? ), SCH ( sub Chanel?), system band ( A band, B band, standard), MCC, MNC....

Now when i punched debug code ( #*#33284 ) and got followed "debug prameters" board:
    -RSSI Value -105
    -CP state Invalid State 000
    -SID,NID 0,0
    -RF Mode,CH# Slepp,525 (Earlier, it kept turning 800 to 1900Hz..)
    -P_REV_IN_USE 6
    -SO,F-RC,R-RC 0,0,0
    -Active PN, Ec/Lo 0--63
    -Rx,Tx,T x Adj -105,--52,--63
    -FCH Walsh Code 0000 FFFF FFFF FFFF FFFF FFFF
    -Finger PNs 0,0,0,0
    -Finger Rx -0,-0,-0,-0
    -Finger lock State N,N,N,N
    -Bad Frames 0
    -Total Frames 0
    -FER 0.00%

Any one knows about NAM codes/ NAM setting method for Treo 600 CDMA to set it into Vietnam 800 Hz CDMA network, Please help.....Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
    don't look at me....I bet someone will read this that may be able to help. Search for the threads on programming the sprint treos for verizon. You may want to send a message to some of the leaders in that area.

good luck
  3.    #3  
    Thank you, Jumpet. But really poor me , my problem is really out of the climb!.......Any knight out there....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz turn up!