Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by jonallan
    venture-

any chance you'd be willing to sell the misspelled case?
    LOL. Really? I wasn't sure anyone would want my mispelled name on their case. PM an offer. I'll probably wait until my new case comes, and repost here for takers...along with pictures of the case.

I'm hoping that it will offset the loss I'm taking on selling my Treo 600 - which apparently the market has completely dropped out on at Ebay.

- V
    Venture
    ======
    Palm V->Palm m505->Handsping Treo 300->
    Handspring Treo 600->PalmOne Treo 650
    Our two Vaja cases came today. One is a nice dark blue; the other is a barn red. The blue is beautiful and rich! The red looks a washed out. The blue has a deep, wrinkly, grain. The red has nary any grain a'tall. We had our email addresses added to the back instead of our names in case someone finds our 650s but doesn’t know how to find out using the device how to get in touch with us. All spelling was correct. The address on the blue looks gold. The address on the red looks brown. No backside nubs on either just as we ordered! Yea! We got both made and delivered in three weeks and they are both solid red and solid blue -- same color all around on each. Slick service. Definitely handmade because the red fits the 650 a little bit better than the blue. Side keyboard keys are harder to press. Entire look of each is impressive. The blue rules!
    I got mine today as well. I have to say the case is much like the 650 i.e., High quality nice looking but it took me a little slick talking to convince myself that its worth the $$
    Quote Originally Posted by venture51
    LOL. Really? I wasn't sure anyone would want my mispelled name on their case. PM an offer. I'll probably wait until my new case comes, and repost here for takers...along with pictures of the case.

I'm hoping that it will offset the loss I'm taking on selling my Treo 600 - which apparently the market has completely dropped out on at Ebay.

- V

Vincent,

I would be interested as well in possibly buying the case.

--Vicent.
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    Form over function, eh? I opted for a more modest, but hopefully viable option:
    http://www.seidioonline.com/photos/B3ATR650-A-2.jpg

car charger
    swivel clip holster
    2-in-1 stereo headset

$60....we'll see next week, huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by venture51
    The most you can do with regards to this is buy a screen protector - and be sure you keep everything else OUT of your pockets - keys, pens, coins, etc.

Also, you'll want to always turn your device so that the screen is facing your leg, not the outside. All it will take is a slight bump into the corner of a table or hard corner to crack your screen, otherwise.
    http://www.boxwave.com/products/clea...stal/index.htm

- v
    Venture51, thanks for your reply and the link to the screen protector. I'll check it out.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123