Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I've had mine for a few weeks and I like it a lot. It is a tad bit bulky.

I wish I had not ordered it with the belt clip. I was under the impression at the time that I placed the order that the metal nub on the back of the case could be removed.

Oh well. It's still friggin sweet.

That's a strong flash - the top color is a light green.

http://www.ratcar.com/treo/222.jpg
    I had ordered mine through PalmOne and the shipment was lost. They refunded my money (even though the item was personalized) but now I have to reorder it and have to wait another month.

Great. I think I will ordered it directly from Vaja this time even though PalmOne was a little cheaper.
    Has anyone tried PLM95 to see if you get 95% off!!
    FYI the Golden Ochre is a bright orange .... Learned the hard way. Will be ordering another soon.
    Last edited by iamtext; 02/09/2010 at 08:20 PM.
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    does this case cover up the mic?
    Last edited by iamtext; 02/09/2010 at 08:20 PM.
    PLM95 hehehehe

how about PLM1,000,000 . . . (dr. evil laugh here)
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    My Vaja case came this morning, here are pics and my review...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d=1#post496923
    Grace & Peace,

utey
    Quote Originally Posted by iamtext
    (click picture for crazy insane size)
    http://text2k.net/vaja/3_small.jpg

.........mmmmmm.......yummy vaja.......

What color is that from Vaja's site? Lilac gray/ Dark blue?

Thanks,
    Josh
    Ug. I just got my T65 iVolution case yesterday - direct from Vaja in Argentina via PalmOne ordering - and they mispelled my name on the personalization!

Double checked the order form sent to PalmOne, and the problem is not on my side. Apparently the craftsmen must be on automatic, because it looks like they Spanish-tized my name.

"Vincent" -> "Vicent" (Minus the 'e' at the end)

I've owned two other Vaja cases and no complaints with those (but no personalization on them) - so first time I've had a problem.

Anyone else have a problem with their Vaja orders, but had them rectified?

- Venture, aka "Vicent" ... er, "Vincent"
    Venture
    ======
    Palm V->Palm m505->Handsping Treo 300->
    Handspring Treo 600->PalmOne Treo 650
    you should be able to keep this one while they make you a new one. sorry about the hassle. now, show some pictures already!!! : )
    I got mine earlier this week. Cedar green face and moro back. A very 'earthy' look! This replaces the basic form-fit case, the one I punched a hole in so I could use the camera.

I love the feel. And the smell. My boss, a leather fiend, was quite impressed. Now the Treo looks like I spent as much on it as I spent on it, you know? Classy, well built, and functional. FWIW, I got the belt clip, and like it a lot. Much sturdier feel than the clips you get on other cases. The only thing that I really had to get used to was the 'turn 90 degrees to unlatch' thing.

Any "issues"? I definitely have to get used to the exposed keyboard and screen. (After weeks of typing through the clear vinyl on the form-fit case, my fingers actually seem to slip a lot more off the "naked" keys.) I was expecting a little more "height" to it - the top of the Treo is a little more exposed than I'd like (i.e. for a fall on the top right corner). And I too am curious if it's going to get a bit looser over time. It was really snug getting the Treo in, but that's always how it is the first time.

Er, that came out funny.

Anyway. I'm very happy. I'm sorry to hear about venture51's error! Mine had a long Hawaiian middle name on it, and I was sure it would get botched... but I guess 'cause it was so unusual, they were especially careful to get it right.
    Quote Originally Posted by JMann2380
    What color is that from Vaja's site? Lilac gray/ Dark blue?

Thanks,
    Josh
    Any feedback on this color combo? I'm not crazy about the colors available from P1, but I like the exta 10% off with the PLM10 code, and if this is lilac grey it seems to match the 650 well.
    Quote Originally Posted by KPZerone
    Thanks montoya! I just ordered Red/Black combo from PalmOne with 10% off :-)
    How were you able to order a 650 combo color from PalmOne? I can only see how to order solid colors. Also, I don't see a black case offered anywhere.
    My Vaja case for my T650 took a little over 2 weeks to arrive. It is the only case I will use for my Treo or iPod. It is the absolute best.
    Could someone please speak to the issue of screen protection? I adore Vaja cases; have had one for every Palm I've had, and would like their ivolution case for my future GSM T650. However, I do worry about damaging the screen. How do folks deal with that issue with this case? Looking forward to reading your replies.
    Quote Originally Posted by pzarquon
    Anyway. I'm very happy. I'm sorry to hear about venture51's error! Mine had a long Hawaiian middle name on it, and I was sure it would get botched... but I guess 'cause it was so unusual, they were especially careful to get it right.
    I'm happy to report that when I e-mailed them, Vaja was very quick to acknowledge the error. Nora, a rep from Vaja was very courteous, and prompt. She let me know that they were going to produce a replacement, at no cost to me.

I now have a shipping number - and will be looking forward to getting it (and hoping that they didn't botch the name again!)

As this is my third Vaja case (I bought two others for a couple of PocketPCs I own), I can heartily recommend them for their craftsmanship, and professionalism at handling customer orders and problems.

Interestingly, they let me keep my botched case. (Guess there's nothing they can do with it either) Not sure what I'm going to do with a case with an incorrect name on it. They did a good job embossing the name on it - so I'm not sure I could remove it...

FYI - I picked the White/Dark Blue case - White on top, blue on bottom (which I thought was the one at the PalmOne Persona site - turns out that the one pictured was Latte/Dark Blue - DOH!)...The white came out REALLY white - in fact, one co-worker thought it was styrofoam. It occurs to me that after a lot of handling, the white is going to look a bit grungy (like my keyboards). I would recommend that if anyone is going to order one - to NOT order with white, or very light colored leathers.

http://store.palmone.com/product/ind...338&cp=1816737
    Venture
    ======
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    venture-

any chance you'd be willing to sell the misspelled case?
    Quote Originally Posted by ojleblanc
    Could someone please speak to the issue of screen protection? I adore Vaja cases; have had one for every Palm I've had, and would like their ivolution case for my future GSM T650. However, I do worry about damaging the screen. How do folks deal with that issue with this case? Looking forward to reading your replies.
    The most you can do with regards to this is buy a screen protector - and be sure you keep everything else OUT of your pockets - keys, pens, coins, etc.

Also, you'll want to always turn your device so that the screen is facing your leg, not the outside. All it will take is a slight bump into the corner of a table or hard corner to crack your screen, otherwise.

The screen protector I use is the Boxwave Cleartouch Crystal. It's been mentioned on several threads on the forum. It was exactly as everyone's been saying. It's super clear (like there's nothing on it at all). Some of the other screen protectors I've seen have a bit of a texture - and you get a some strange light defraction going on (rainbow hues) - but I saw that on my Treo 300 - back when they were using CSTN screens. Might be different now.

I definitely recommend the Cleartouch Crystal. Problem is that it's a bit pricey for only 1 sheet. Would've been better if they'd given me 3 sheets for that price.

http://www.boxwave.com/products/clea...stal/index.htm

- v
    Venture
    ======
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast